* bug report - headphones stopped working
@ 2015-08-07 13:49 Tom Tromey
From: Tom Tromey @ 2015-08-07 13:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: alsa-devel

A recent kernel upgrade caused my headphones to stop working.
I asked on #alsa about this and after a lot of help from "debianuser"
(thank you very much), he suggested I report this to this list.

I'm using x86-64 Fedora 22.
The kernel that works is kernel-4.0.5-300.fc22.x86_64.
The kernel that fails is kernel-4.1.3-200.fc22.x86_64.
(These are the RPM package names in case that isn't clear.)

The output from alsa-info.sh for the working case:

http://www.alsa-project.org/db/?f=1da69e358935e2d4a35513fc308a74a07925a4fd

... and for the failing case:

http://www.alsa-project.org/db/?f=6a1439affc507f1b83f99b5f42b7cbfe0664f9e8

I'm happy to provide other information as needed, though you'll have to
tell me exactly what to do, and turnaround may be on the slow side.

thanks,
Tom

only message in thread, other threads:[~2015-08-07 13:49 UTC | newest]