From: Peter Korsgaard <jacmet@uclibc.org>
To: buildroot@busybox.net
Subject: [Buildroot] xbmc available in (for Rpi)
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2012 00:31:51 +0200	[thread overview]

>>>>> "Diego" == Diego Iastrubni <diegoiast@gmail.com> writes:

 Diego> I am missing something out here in git:

 Diego> cd ~/src/buildroot [where my buildroot clone is)
 Diego> git remote add rbp git://github.com/huceke/buildroot-rbp.git
 Diego> git fetch rbp

 Diego> Git is pulling now the whole remote repository. I was thinking it will
 Diego> only pull the "diff" between builroot and buildroot-rbp ... as they
 Diego> share a lot... no?

The rbp repo unfortunately seems to be a new import of a tree, and not
based on a clone of the upstream buildroot tree, so to git there is no
relation betweeen them.

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard