* [Buildroot] Buildroot Patchwork day March 2013
@ 2013-03-04 10:05 Thomas Petazzoni
From: Thomas Petazzoni @ 2013-03-04 10:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: buildroot

Hello,

At the end of the last Buildroot Developers Day, Arnout and I have been
discussing the idea of organizing more regular meetings, that would be
held virtually on IRC. The goal of those meetings would be to go
through the list of pending patches
(http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/project/buildroot/list/) and do some
review/testing on them in order to help get them applied. Doing that
together on the same day:

 * Allows to synchronize quickly through IRC who is working on which
   patches.

 * Hopefully get some patches applied quickly, either if Peter
   participates, or if he doesn't, someone else accumulate the patches
   that the other people agree with, and sends a big pull request to
   Peter at the end of the day.

 * Make fun things :)

In order to get things started, I'm proposing a quick poll to decide on
a first day for the month of March:

  http://www.doodle.com/up4fzf7qa8bm9bqp

If you're interested, please put our available dates in the poll, and
I'll send in a few days a mail with the selected date.

Thanks,

Thomas
--
Thomas Petazzoni, Free Electrons
http://free-electrons.com

* [Buildroot] Buildroot Patchwork day March 2013
@ 2013-03-17 15:14 ` Yann E. MORIN
From: Yann E. MORIN @ 2013-03-17 15:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: buildroot

Hello!

On Monday 04 March 2013 Thomas Petazzoni wrote:
[--SNIP--]
> In order to get things started, I'm proposing a quick poll to decide on
> a first day for the month of March:
>
>   http://www.doodle.com/up4fzf7qa8bm9bqp

It seems we have a consensus for March the 24th, 2013, that is, next Sunday.
Can we consider this date to be confirmed?

Regards,
Yann E. MORIN.

* [Buildroot] Buildroot Patchwork day March 2013
@ 2013-03-18 22:22   ` Peter Korsgaard
From: Peter Korsgaard @ 2013-03-18 22:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: buildroot

 Yann> Hello!
 Yann> On Monday 04 March 2013 Thomas Petazzoni wrote:
 Yann> [--SNIP--]
 >> In order to get things started, I'm proposing a quick poll to decide on
 >> a first day for the month of March:
 >>
 >> http://www.doodle.com/up4fzf7qa8bm9bqp

 Yann> It seems we have a consensus for March the 24th, 2013, that is,
 Yann> next Sunday.  Can we consider this date to be confirmed?

I think so, yes.

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard