* mbdump utility to dump multiboot header
@ 2021-01-22 13:17 Andrea G. Monaco
From: Andrea G. Monaco @ 2021-01-22 13:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: grub-devel

Hello everyone,

some time ago I felt in need of an utility to dump the content of the
multiboot header of an os image in human readable format.

I couldn't find anything like that, so I wrote it.  It's called mbdump
and you can find it here https://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/mbdump.

I tested it with gnumach and it works, but it could use some testing
with more complex multiboot headers and especially with multiboot2
headers, which I didn't test at all because I couldn't find any relevant
kernel.

Any testing, bug report or patch is much appreciated. Write at andrea
dot monaco at autistici dot org.

Warmly,
Andrea Monaco

only message in thread, other threads:[~2021-01-22 13:17 UTC | newest]