* [Buildroot] [autobuild.buildroot.net] Your daily results for 2020-02-16
       [not found] <5e4a3e2f.1c69fb81.d871b.e5bdSMTPIN_ADDED_MISSING@mx.google.com>
@ 2020-02-17  7:50 ` Heiko Thiery
From: Heiko Thiery @ 2020-02-17  7:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: buildroot

Hi Thomas and all,

Am Mo., 17. Feb. 2020 um 08:18 Uhr schrieb Thomas Petazzoni
<thomas.petazzoni@bootlin.com>:

> Hello,
>
> Outdated packages
> =================
>
> This is the list of packages for which a new version has been detected
> and for which you are a registered developer. Please help us improving
> the quality of Buildroot by bumping these packages to their latest
> version. Thanks!
>
>              name              | found by |        link to release-monitoring.org        |   version    |   upstream
> -------------------------------+----------+----------------------------------------------+--------------+--------------
>                    libnetconf2 |  DISTRO  | https://release-monitoring.org/project/31639 | 1.1.3        | 1.1.7
>                        libyang |  DISTRO  | https://release-monitoring.org/project/18554 | 1.0.109      | 1.0.130
>                        sysrepo |  DISTRO  | https://release-monitoring.org/project/34820 | 1.3.21       | 1.4.2
>
> --
> http://autobuild.buildroot.net

just got the mail about this outdated packages.

I wanted to update but recognized that the libnetconf2 library does
not build with the libssh 0.9.3 because of a regression in libssh that
prevents a successfull build:
https://github.com/CESNET/libnetconf2/blob/master/CMakeLists.txt#L237

The issue is reported upstream and seems to be fixed in the master
branch of libssh. So I would propose to wait for the next release to
libssh before updating this packages.

--
Heiko

* [Buildroot] [autobuild.buildroot.net] Your daily results for 2020-02-16
@ 2020-02-17  8:41   ` Peter Korsgaard
From: Peter Korsgaard @ 2020-02-17  8:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: buildroot

 > Hi Thomas and all,
 > Am Mo., 17. Feb. 2020 um 08:18 Uhr schrieb Thomas Petazzoni
 > <thomas.petazzoni@bootlin.com>:
 >>
 >> Hello,
 >>
 >> Outdated packages
 >> =================
 >>
 >> This is the list of packages for which a new version has been detected
 >> and for which you are a registered developer. Please help us improving
 >> the quality of Buildroot by bumping these packages to their latest
 >> version. Thanks!
 >>
 >> name              | found by |        link to release-monitoring.org        |   version    |   upstream
 >> -------------------------------+----------+----------------------------------------------+--------------+--------------
 >> libnetconf2 |  DISTRO  | https://release-monitoring.org/project/31639 | 1.1.3        | 1.1.7
 >> libyang |  DISTRO  | https://release-monitoring.org/project/18554 | 1.0.109      | 1.0.130
 >> sysrepo |  DISTRO  | https://release-monitoring.org/project/34820 | 1.3.21       | 1.4.2
 >>
 >> --
 >> http://autobuild.buildroot.net

 > just got the mail about this outdated packages.

 > I wanted to update but recognized that the libnetconf2 library does
 > not build with the libssh 0.9.3 because of a regression in libssh that
 > prevents a successfull build:
 > https://github.com/CESNET/libnetconf2/blob/master/CMakeLists.txt#L237

 > The issue is reported upstream and seems to be fixed in the master
 > branch of libssh. So I would propose to wait for the next release to
 > libssh before updating this packages.

OK.

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard