* [Buildroot] nightly.buildroot.org: 404 - Not Found
@ 2018-01-28  5:41 Baruch Siach
From: Baruch Siach @ 2018-01-28  5:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: buildroot

Hi Buildroot list,

The link to the nightly built manual is now leading to "404 - Not Found":

  http://nightly.buildroot.org/manual.html

The same goes for both other Nightly links on https://buildroot.org/docs.html.

http://nightly.buildroot.org/ shows a generic lighttpd welcome page.

I guess this has something to do with the recent changes in the buildroot.org
DNS configuration.

baruch

   - baruch at tkos.co.il - tel: +972.52.368.4656, http://www.tkos.co.il -

* [Buildroot] nightly.buildroot.org: 404 - Not Found
@ 2018-01-28  8:43 ` Peter Korsgaard
From: Peter Korsgaard @ 2018-01-28  8:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: buildroot

 > Hi Buildroot list,
 > The link to the nightly built manual is now leading to "404 - Not Found":

 >   http://nightly.buildroot.org/manual.html

 > The same goes for both other Nightly links on https://buildroot.org/docs.html.

 > http://nightly.buildroot.org/ shows a generic lighttpd welcome page.

 > I guess this has something to do with the recent changes in the buildroot.org
 > DNS configuration.

Thanks for the heads up. It is indeed somewhat related as
nightly.buildroot.org (but not nightly.buildroot.net) was a CNAME to
sources.buildroot.org, which is now pointing to the new VM.

I've fixed that now. I will also move the nightly manual stuff to the
new VM in the near future, so there may be some mall hickups.

Let me know if you notice anything else odd.

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard