* ANNOUNCE: mdadm 3.4 - A tool for managing md Soft RAID under Linux
@ 2016-01-28  6:18 NeilBrown
From: NeilBrown @ 2016-01-28  6:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-raid, LKML; +Cc: Jes Sorensen

I am pleased to announce the availability of
   mdadm version 3.4

It is available at the usual places:
   http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/utils/raid/mdadm/
and via git at
   git://github.com/neilbrown/mdadm
   git://neil.brown.name/mdadm
   http://git.neil.brown.name/git/mdadm

The new second-level version number reflects significant new
functionality, particular support for journalled RAID5/6 and clustered
RAID1.  This new support is probably still buggy.  Please report bugs.

There are also a number of fixes for Intel's IMSM metadata support,
and an assortment of minor bug fixes.

I plan for this to be the last release of mdadm that I provide as I am
retiring from MD and mdadm maintenance.  Jes Sorensen has volunteered
to oversee mdadm for the next while.  Thanks Jes!

NeilBrown 28th January 2016