* drm-intel geared towards v4.18
@ 2018-03-14 11:46 Jani Nikula
From: Jani Nikula @ 2018-03-14 11:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: intel-gfx; +Cc: Rodrigo Vivi

All, as Joonas sent the final drm-intel feature pull request for v4.17
[1], the drm-intel-next-queued branch is now geared towards v4.18.

As Joonas follows through with fixes for v4.17, I take over features for
v4.18. Rodrigo continues with the final v4.16 development cycles.

The merge deadline for features aiming for v4.18 is in the v4.17-rc5
timeframe. Based on the crystal ball [2], I predict this to be around
May 27th. You have about 2½ months to get your patches in.

Happy hacking,
Jani.

[1] http://mid.mail-archive.com/152086716471.10203.338554124094146849@jlahtine-desk.ger.corp.intel.com
[2] http://phb-crystal-ball.org/

only message in thread, other threads:[~2018-03-14 11:46 UTC | newest]