* Re: [linux-lvm] Cpy%Sync column - high disk activity after reboots
@ 2015-06-02  7:35 Mathijs Kwik
From: Mathijs Kwik @ 2015-06-02  7:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zkabelac, linux-lvm

I'm sorry if I was unclear. But I'm not using writeback mode yet.
The period of disk activity after reboots occurs with writethrough mode.

@ 2015-06-02 11:58 ` Zdenek Kabelac
From: Zdenek Kabelac @ 2015-06-02 11:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: LVM general discussion and development

Dne 2.6.2015 v 09:35 Mathijs Kwik napsal(a):
> I'm sorry if I was unclear. But I'm not using writeback mode yet.
> The period of disk activity after reboots occurs with writethrough mode.

Please attach:

dmsetup  table

dmsetup status

dmsetup ls --tree

Zdenek

* Re: [linux-lvm] Cpy%Sync column - high disk activity after reboots
@ 2015-06-01  8:58 ` Zdenek Kabelac
From: Zdenek Kabelac @ 2015-06-01  8:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: LVM general discussion and development

@ 2015-05-31 14:51 Mathijs Kwik