* ANN: SELinux userspace 3.2-rc3 release candidate
@ 2021-02-24 15:45 Petr Lautrbach
From: Petr Lautrbach @ 2021-02-24 15:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: selinux

Hello,

A 3.2-rc3 release candidate for the SELinux userspace is now
available at:

https://github.com/SELinuxProject/selinux/wiki/Releases

Please give it a test and let us know if there are any issues.

If there are specific changes that you think should be called out
in release notes for packagers and users in the final release
announcement, let us know.

Thanks to all the contributors to this release candidate!

User-visible changes since 3.2-rc2
----------------------------------

* Improved secilc documentation - fenced code blocks, syntax highlighting, custom
  color theme, ...

* Better error reporting in getconlist

* Improved selinux(8,5) and fixiles(8) man pages

* Bug fixes

Packaging-relevant changes since 3.2-rc2

* sestatus is installed as /usr/bin/sestatus by default. Original /usr/sbin/sestatus is
  a relative symlink to the /usr/bin/sestatus.

Shortlog of changes since the 3.2-rc2 release
Christian Göttsche (3):
      libselinux/getconlist: report failures
      policycoreutils/fixfiles.8: add missing file systems and merge check and verify
      libsepol/cil: handle SID without assigned context when writing policy.conf

Dominick Grift (1):
      secilc: fixes cil_role_statements.md example

James Carter (4):
      libsepol/cil: Fix integer overflow in the handling of hll line marks
      libsepol/cil: Destroy disabled optional blocks after pass is complete
      libsepol: Create function ebitmap_highest_set_bit()
      libsepol: Validate policydb values when reading binary policy

Nicolas Iooss (7):
      libsepol: remove unused files
      libsepol: uniformize prototypes of sepol_mls_contains and sepol_mls_check
      libsepol: include header files in source files when matching declarations
      libsepol/cil: fix NULL pointer dereference with empty macro argument
      libsepol/cil: be more robust when encountering <src_info>
      libsepol/cil: introduce intermediate cast to silence -Wvoid-pointer-to-enum-cast
      libselinux: rename gettid() to something which never conflicts with the libc

Petr Lautrbach (3):
      libselinux: fix segfault in add_xattr_entry()
      policycoreutils: Resolve path in restorecon_xattr
      Update VERSIONs to 3.2-rc3 for release.

Vit Mojzis (2):
      selinux(8,5): Describe fcontext regular expressions
      gui: fix "file type" selection in fcontextPage

bauen1 (4):
      secilc/docs: use fenced code blocks for cil examples
      secilc/docs: add syntax highlighting for secil
      secilc/docs: add custom color theme
      policycoreutils: sestatus belongs to bin not sbin

* Re: ANN: SELinux userspace 3.2-rc3 release candidate - the last one
@ 2021-02-24 17:29 ` Petr Lautrbach
From: Petr Lautrbach @ 2021-02-24 17:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: selinux

Petr Lautrbach <plautrba@redhat.com> writes:

According to my notes, there's only one patch waiting for review

https://patchwork.kernel.org/patch/12100445/

After few days when it's merged I'd like to push 3.2 release

If you have any comment or objection or missing fix or missing release
notes, please let us know.

Thanks,

Petr