* Connected network only shown after iwd restart
@ 2020-02-04 15:36 Toke =?unknown-8bit?q?H=C3=B8iland-J=C3=B8rgensen?=
From: Toke =?unknown-8bit?q?H=C3=B8iland-J=C3=B8rgensen?= @ 2020-02-04 15:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: iwd

Hi

I'm having some trouble with getting iwctl to show which network is
currently connected. If I leave iwctl running while I start (or restart)
iwd, everything is fine:

[iwd]# station wlan0 show
                                 Station: wlan0
  Settable  Property            Value
            Scanning            no
            State               connected
            Connected network   myssid

But if I start iwctl after iwd (or, I suspect, after the network is
connected?), e.g. from the command line, I just get this:

$ iwctl station wlan0 show
                                 Station: wlan0
  Settable  Property            Value
            Scanning            no
            State               connected

Is this a bug, or am I doing something wrong when using iwctl?

-Toke

* Re: Connected network only shown after iwd restart
@ 2020-02-07 21:26 ` Kourt, Tim A
From: Kourt, Tim A @ 2020-02-07 21:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: iwd