* Looking for my fisrt task
@ 2019-02-23  9:53 Fabio Aiuto
From: Fabio Aiuto @ 2019-02-23  9:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: git

Hello,

I'm looking for my first task as a participant, something simple to get
used to submitting patches and all other facilities needed for
community development.
Thank you in advance.

Fabio.

* Re: Looking for my fisrt task
@ 2019-02-23 11:46 ` Ævar Arnfjörð Bjarmason
From: Ævar Arnfjörð Bjarmason @ 2019-02-23 11:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fabio Aiuto; +Cc: git

On Sat, Feb 23 2019, Fabio Aiuto wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I'm looking for my first task as a participant, something simple to get
> used to submitting patches and all other facilities needed for
> community development.
> Thank you in advance.

This recent thread has a bunch of good pointers:
https://public-inbox.org/git/86fttvcehs.fsf@matthieu-moy.fr/

* Re: Looking for my fisrt task
@ 2019-02-23 12:53   ` Fabio Aiuto
From: Fabio Aiuto @ 2019-02-23 12:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ævar Arnfjörð Bjarmason; +Cc: git

Maybe I need more things to know. First of all, if there is a
maintainer I could keep in touch with to have some fix to work.