* [Buildroot] Buildroot presentation at ELC-E
@ 2014-07-04 16:16 Arnout Vandecappelle
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: Arnout Vandecappelle @ 2014-07-04 16:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: buildroot

 Hi all,

 Has anybody submitted a presentation proposal for something around Buildroot
for ELC-E this year? If not, I'll cook something up.

 Regards,
 Arnout

* [Buildroot] Buildroot presentation at ELC-E
@ 2014-07-04 21:20 ` Peter Korsgaard
From: Peter Korsgaard @ 2014-07-04 21:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: buildroot

 >  Hi all,
 >  Has anybody submitted a presentation proposal for something around Buildroot
 > for ELC-E this year? If not, I'll cook something up.

I atleast haven't. It would be very good if you could send in a
proposal.

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard

* [Buildroot] Buildroot presentation at ELC-E
@ 2014-07-04 21:45 ` Yann E. MORIN
From: Yann E. MORIN @ 2014-07-04 21:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: buildroot

Arnout, All,

On 2014-07-04 18:16 +0200, Arnout Vandecappelle spake thusly:
>  Has anybody submitted a presentation proposal for something around Buildroot
> for ELC-E this year? If not, I'll cook something up.

I was thinking about doing so, but I still have no clear idea on what to
present. So, if you have something on your miund, just go ahead! ;-)

Regards,
Yann E. MORIN.

* [Buildroot] Buildroot presentation at ELC-E
@ 2014-07-07  7:31 ` Thomas Petazzoni
From: Thomas Petazzoni @ 2014-07-07  7:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: buildroot

Dear Arnout Vandecappelle,

On Fri, 04 Jul 2014 18:16:56 +0200, Arnout Vandecappelle wrote:

>  Has anybody submitted a presentation proposal for something around Buildroot
> for ELC-E this year? If not, I'll cook something up.

I'm planning on submitting something about Buildroot for ELC-E this
year. I don't think that it should prevent anyone else from doing other
submissions, it's good to have several submissions about Buildroot, it
will allow the program committee to chose between several proposals, or
pick several Buildroot talks for the program.

Best regards,

Thomas
--
Thomas Petazzoni, CTO, Free Electrons
http://free-electrons.com

* [Buildroot] Buildroot presentation at ELC-E
@ 2014-07-07  7:33   ` Arnout Vandecappelle
From: Arnout Vandecappelle @ 2014-07-07  7:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: buildroot

On 07/07/14 09:31, Thomas Petazzoni wrote:
> Dear Arnout Vandecappelle,
>
> On Fri, 04 Jul 2014 18:16:56 +0200, Arnout Vandecappelle wrote:
>
>>  Has anybody submitted a presentation proposal for something around Buildroot
>> for ELC-E this year? If not, I'll cook something up.
>
> I'm planning on submitting something about Buildroot for ELC-E this
> year. I don't think that it should prevent anyone else from doing other
> submissions, it's good to have several submissions about Buildroot, it
> will allow the program committee to chose between several proposals, or
> pick several Buildroot talks for the program.

 Well, like Yann, I don't really have a particular topic in mind, but I do think
it's important that there is a buildroot presentation. That's why I was asking.

 So if you're submitting something, I don't have to :-)

 Regards,
 Arnout

* [Buildroot] Buildroot presentation at ELC-E
@ 2014-07-07  8:20     ` Thomas Petazzoni
From: Thomas Petazzoni @ 2014-07-07  8:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: buildroot

Arnout,

On Mon, 07 Jul 2014 09:33:07 +0200, Arnout Vandecappelle wrote:

> > I'm planning on submitting something about Buildroot for ELC-E this
> > year. I don't think that it should prevent anyone else from doing other
> > submissions, it's good to have several submissions about Buildroot, it
> > will allow the program committee to chose between several proposals, or
> > pick several Buildroot talks for the program.
>
>  Well, like Yann, I don't really have a particular topic in mind, but I do think
> it's important that there is a buildroot presentation. That's why I was asking.
>
>  So if you're submitting something, I don't have to :-)

Well, I still believe it's good to have several proposals about
Buildroot, it will give some choice to the program committee.

Thomas