* Reply Back
@ 2012-04-11 21:47 Zhang Liu
From: Zhang Liu @ 2012-04-11 21:47 UTC (permalink / raw)

I have a fund transfer deal for you to handle with me. Please get back for
more details.

* Reply back.
@ 2017-11-24 14:33 Mrs.Anne M.Perier
From: Mrs.Anne M.Perier @ 2017-11-24 14:33 UTC (permalink / raw)

My Dear ,

It's my pleasure to have contact with you, based on the critical
condition I find mine self, though, it's not financial problem, but my
health, you might have know that cancer is not what to talk home
about, I am married to Mr. A. PERIER who worked with (Port
Autonome de Lome Togo) as a contractor. for nine years before he died
in the year 2008.We were married for eleven years without a child. He
died after a brief illness that lasted for five days.Since his death I
decided not to remarry, When my late husband was alive he deposited
the sum of US$ 5.2m (Five million two hundred thousand dollars) in a
bank here, Presently this money is still in bank. And My Doctor told
me that I don't have much time to live because of the cancer problem,

Having known my condition I decided to hand you over this fond to take
care of the less-privileged people, you will utilize this money the
way I am going to instruct herein. I want you to take 30 Percent of
the total money for your personal use While 70% of the money will go
to charity" people and helping the orphanage.I don't want my husband's
efforts to be used by the Government. I grew up as an Orphan and I
don't have anybody as my family member.

I am expecting your respond.

Regards,

Mrs. Anne, M. PERIER.
Written from Hospital
mrsannemperier@gmail.com

* Reply Back
@ 2010-11-12 14:21 Nik Marzuki Bin. Ariffin
From: Nik Marzuki Bin. Ariffin @ 2010-11-12 14:21 UTC (permalink / raw)

 ATM Card Number(5438400123456789) Of $6.8MILLIONUSD has been accredited in your favor.

* Reply Back
@ 2010-11-12 14:03 Nik Marzuki Bin. Ariffin
From: Nik Marzuki Bin. Ariffin @ 2010-11-12 14:03 UTC (permalink / raw)

 ATM Card Number(5438400123456789) Of $6.8MILLIONUSD has been accredited in your favor.