* Re: Upcoming BakeAThons - October - NetApp - Sunnyvale
       [not found] <C5BBE7EB-6EE9-4C0E-9141-8F80DDCE3A8E@netapp.com>
@ 2011-09-02 20:52 ` Boaz Harrosh
From: Boaz Harrosh @ 2011-09-02 20:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Thomas Haynes; +Cc: NFS list, nfsv4

Tom Hi

I was searching the both the NFS list <linux-nfs@vger.kernel.org> and
invitation to the " October - NetApp - Sunnyvale" Bakeathon.

Did you send any? (Well it did not say "Bakeathon" in the subject)

Anyway There is 85% chance that we will bring heavy machinery in,
since it is so close by. And yes it will be a noisy one so please
get the other room aswell.

Electricity is no issue. Just that the self uses two regular power plugs
and then a couple of rack-pcs each an additional one.

What other info do you need?

[Now book the flight.]

Thanks
Boaz