* archlinux and install-dosemu-master.zip
@ 2021-04-23 18:33 Jude DaShiell
From: Jude DaShiell @ 2021-04-23 18:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-msdos

I have the file unzipped and made it conform to unix type systems with
unzip -oaL install-dosemu-master.zip.
I tried running make and got the message back nothing to be done for all
back as a return.
This did not happen on my debian disk, there the make worked perfectly.
On archlinux, I have base-devel package installed which makes building
source packages possible sometimes even outside of archlinux.
Does something need fixing in install-dosemu-master.zip for this to work
or is this a picnics problem here?

* Re: archlinux and install-dosemu-master.zip
@ 2021-04-27 20:34 ` Julius Schwartzenberg
From: Julius Schwartzenberg @ 2021-04-27 20:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jude DaShiell, linux-msdos

Where did you find that zip file? I am afraid people here are not
familiar with it. At least I am not.

@ 2021-04-27 21:22   ` Jude DaShiell
From: Jude DaShiell @ 2021-04-27 21:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Julius Schwartzenberg, linux-msdos

That was actually install-freedos-master.zip.
I'm researching a tool to make an archlinux package out of the contents.
Though sudo make install did some things, once dosemu is started it
doesn't show the availability of instfdusr.bat.