* origin/danny branch
@ 2013-03-26 15:40 Martin Jansa
From: Martin Jansa @ 2013-03-26 15:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: openembedded-devel

Hi Eric,

I've noticed that there is new origin/danny branch, did you push it or
someone else?

[new branch]      origin/danny -> origin/origin/danny
not sure if you have permissions to remove it.

--
Martin 'JaMa' Jansa     jabber: Martin.Jansa@gmail.com

* Re: origin/danny branch
@ 2013-03-26 16:01 ` Joe MacDonald
From: Joe MacDonald @ 2013-03-26 16:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: openembedded-devel

[[oe] origin/danny branch] On 13.03.26 (Tue 16:40) Martin Jansa wrote:

> Hi Eric,
>
> I've noticed that there is new origin/danny branch, did you push it or
> someone else?
>
> [new branch]      origin/danny -> origin/origin/danny
> not sure if you have permissions to remove it.

I think that was me last week when I merged an update for danny.

--
-Joe MacDonald.
:wq

* Re: origin/danny branch
@ 2013-03-26 16:14 ` Eric Bénard
From: Eric Bénard @ 2013-03-26 16:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Martin Jansa; +Cc: openembedded-devel

Hi Martin,

Le Tue, 26 Mar 2013 16:40:20 +0100,
Martin Jansa <martin.jansa@gmail.com> a écrit :
> I've noticed that there is new origin/danny branch, did you push it or
> someone else?

I don't know as the last commit is not from me.
In a meta-openembedded last synced on the 8th march I don't see the
branch origin/origin/danny.

> [new branch]      origin/danny -> origin/origin/danny
> not sure if you have permissions to remove it.

it seems I can't.

Eric

* Re: origin/danny branch
@ 2013-03-26 17:22   ` Khem Raj
From: Khem Raj @ 2013-03-26 17:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: openembedded-devel; +Cc: Martin Jansa

On Mar 26, 2013, at 9:14 AM, Eric Bénard <eric@eukrea.com> wrote:

> Hi Martin,
>
> Le Tue, 26 Mar 2013 16:40:20 +0100,
> Martin Jansa <martin.jansa@gmail.com> a écrit :
>> I've noticed that there is new origin/danny branch, did you push it or
>> someone else?
>>
> I don't know as the last commit is not from me.
> In a meta-openembedded last synced on the 8th march I don't see the
> branch origin/origin/danny.
>
>> [new branch]      origin/danny -> origin/origin/danny
>> not sure if you have permissions to remove it.
>>
> it seems I can't.

Fixed. Please be careful when you push, we have intentionally made deleting branches hard
so we don't accidentally delete stuff. adding can be reverted :)