* Build QT5 SDK statically for yocto krogoth for IMX6
@ 2018-05-30  9:25 Ayana Vincent
From: Ayana Vincent @ 2018-05-30  9:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: yocto

Dear Sir,

I am using IMX6 sabre auto board and yocto build version is Krogoth.
I would like to link QT libraries statically.

1.       How can we build QT SDK statically in yocto build.

Regards,
Ayana Vincent

________________________________

Confidentiality Statement / Disclaimer : This message and any attachments is intended for the sole use of the intended recipient. It may contain confidential information. Any unauthorized use, dissemination or modification is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately then delete it from all your systems, and do not copy, use or print. Internet communications are not secure and it is the responsibility of the recipient to make sure that it is virus/malicious code exempt.

The company/sender cannot be responsible for any unauthorized alterations or modifications made to the contents. If you require any form of confirmation of the contents, please contact the company/sender. The company/sender is not liable for any errors or omissions in the content of this message.

________________________________

* Build QT5 SDK statically for yocto krogoth for IMX6
@ 2018-06-18  8:38 ` Ayana Vincent
From: Ayana Vincent @ 2018-06-18  8:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: yocto

[...]

* Re: Build QT5 SDK statically for yocto krogoth for IMX6
@ 2018-05-30 16:01 ` Manot Swasdee
From: Manot Swasdee @ 2018-05-30 16:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ayana Vincent, meta-freescale

I am not well verse in the QT environements.  If you built 'bitbake fsl-image-qt5' then build the sdk with 'bitbake -c populate_sdk fsl-image-qt5', you should have the qt5 environments that you need.

Please let me know if that is not the case.

Manot

@ 2018-05-30  9:26 Ayana Vincent
From: Ayana Vincent @ 2018-05-30  9:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: meta-freescale