* CONFIRM NOW OR LOOSE YOUR WEB-MAIL ACCOUNT!
@ 2011-09-03 15:18 Ignacio Ruiz
From: Ignacio Ruiz @ 2011-09-03 15:18 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear Web-Mail User,

We have discovered that hackers have developed a program for hacking into our users' Web-Mail accounts without passwords. They use these Web-Mail accounts to send scam mails, and for other on-line crimes. Therefore, we want to delete all Web-Mail accounts that are affected. Please click on the link below to confirm that you are an active, unaffected user. Only this will prevent your Web-Mail account from being deleted!

Click Here<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dFRQdUw3VVlhLTBtQUMxTi1VcmFnd1E6MQ>

We are sorry for the inconvenience this will cause you!

WEBMASTER TEAM.