* [U-Boot] [ANN] U-Boot v2018.09-rc1 released
@ 2018-07-31  1:49 Tom Rini
From: Tom Rini @ 2018-07-31  1:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

Hey all,

So it's release day and I've put up v2018.09-rc1.  The merge window is
now closed and I've updated git and the tarballs are also up now.

That said, there's a few things that I expect to come in and I hope
soon.  There's the SPI-NAND series.  There's EFI support to Sandbox.
And there may be at least some amount of the FAT improvement series.

There's also some amount of cleaning up of my patch queue that's still
needed.

I will follow the usual rule of an -rc every other Monday
and we're looking at release on September 10th, 2018.

Thanks all!

--
Tom
* [U-Boot] [ANN] U-Boot v2018.09-rc1 released
@ 2018-07-31 10:48 ` Michal Simek
From: Michal Simek @ 2018-07-31 10:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

Hi Tom,

On 31.7.2018 03:49, Tom Rini wrote:
> Hey all,
>
> So it's release day and I've put up v2018.09-rc1.  The merge window is
> now closed and I've updated git and the tarballs are also up now.
>
> That said, there's a few things that I expect to come in and I hope
> soon.  There's the SPI-NAND series.  There's EFI support to Sandbox.
> And there may be at least some amount of the FAT improvement series.
>
> There's also some amount of cleaning up of my patch queue that's still
> needed.
>
> I will follow the usual rule of an -rc every other Monday
> and we're looking at release on September 10th, 2018.
>
> Thanks all!

FYI: Just wanted to let you know that tag name and tag description is
correct but the Makefile patch subject you have created contains 2017
year instead of 2018.

Thanks,
Michal

--
Michal Simek, Ing. (M.Eng), OpenPGP -> KeyID: FE3D1F91
w: www.monstr.eu p: +42-0-721842854

* [U-Boot] [ANN] U-Boot v2018.09-rc1 released
@ 2018-07-31 11:53   ` Tom Rini
From: Tom Rini @ 2018-07-31 11:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

On Tue, Jul 31, 2018 at 12:48:03PM +0200, Michal Simek wrote:
> Hi Tom,
>
> On 31.7.2018 03:49, Tom Rini wrote:
> > Hey all,
> >
> > So it's release day and I've put up v2018.09-rc1.  The merge window is
> > now closed and I've updated git and the tarballs are also up now.
> >
> > That said, there's a few things that I expect to come in and I hope
> > soon.  There's the SPI-NAND series.  There's EFI support to Sandbox.
> > And there may be at least some amount of the FAT improvement series.
> >
> > There's also some amount of cleaning up of my patch queue that's still
> > needed.
> >
> > I will follow the usual rule of an -rc every other Monday
> > and we're looking at release on September 10th, 2018.
> >
> > Thanks all!
>
> FYI: Just wanted to let you know that tag name and tag description is
> correct but the Makefile patch subject you have created contains 2017
> year instead of 2018.

Bah.  I'm just glad I only typo the year once every few years.  Thanks!

--
Tom