* Pretty sociable girl
@ 2022-02-02  6:16 Ganna
From: Ganna @ 2022-02-02  6:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

Hello! I am open for the man who is ready to start serious relationship with me. I would  describe myself as a romantic, warm, emotional and purposeful, sincerity and truth lady.

People say I am a nice, smart, with good sense of humor.
I love to have fun and if I smile or do something I always do it sincerely!
My ID - http://hindi.sankarjyoti.com/contriverq.php?utm_source=76&utm_content=b1
As probably every woman, I like cooking, making my house welcoming and cozy.
I need a person, who will be my whole world, who is lovely, unattached. If you have really kind soul and good sense of humor- you are my dream.

Regards,
Ganna.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2022-02-02  7:16 UTC | newest]