* New!   Vìagra soft tabs.
@ 2004-10-11 16:18 Abe Morgan
From: Abe Morgan @ 2004-10-11 16:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

Hello!

We would like to offer V_I_A_G_R_A soft tabs,

These pills are just like regular Vìagra but they are specially formulated
to be soft and dissolvable under the tongue. The pill is absorbed at the
mouth and enters the bloodstream directly instead of going through the stomach.
This results in a faster more powerful effect which lasts as long as the normal.

Soft Tabs also have less sidebacks (you can drive or mix alcohol drinks with them).

You can get it at: http://zap-internet.com/st/?coupon

No thanks: http://zap-internet.com/rm.html

-

* New!   Vìagra soft tabs.
@ 2004-10-13  1:03 Adan Reeves
From: Adan Reeves @ 2004-10-13  1:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

Hello!

We would like to offer V_I_A_G_R_A soft tabs,

These pills are just like regular Vìagra but they are specially formulated
to be soft and dissolvable under the tongue. The pill is absorbed at the
mouth and enters the bloodstream directly instead of going through the stomach.
This results in a faster more powerful effect which lasts as long as the normal.

Soft Tabs also have less sidebacks (you can drive or mix alcohol drinks with them).

You can get it at: http://virtual-apple.com/st/?coupon

No thanks: http://virtual-apple.com/rm.html

* New!   Vìagra soft tabs.
@ 2004-10-09 20:09 Callie Dotson
From: Callie Dotson @ 2004-10-09 20:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

@ 2004-10-07  1:29 Terrie L. Winter
From: Terrie L. Winter @ 2004-10-07  1:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

@ 2004-10-05 21:54 Jackie Monroe
From: Jackie Monroe @ 2004-10-05 21:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

Hello!

We would like to offer V_I_A_G_R_A soft tabs,

These pills are just like regular Vìagra but they are specially formulated
to be soft and dissolvable under the tongue. The pill is absorbed at the
mouth and enters the bloodstream directly instead of going through the stomach.
This results in a faster more powerful effect which lasts as long as the normal.

Soft Tabs also have less sidebacks (you can drive or mix alcohol drinks with them).

You can get it at: http://888-luvu.com/st/?coupon

No thanks: http://888-luvu.com/rm.html

* New!   Vìagra soft tabs.
@ 2004-10-04 10:58 Ivy Sellers
From: Ivy Sellers @ 2004-10-04 10:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

@ 2004-10-02 20:16 Lance B. Porter
From: Lance B. Porter @ 2004-10-02 20:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

@ 2004-10-01  3:44 Carly R. Jamison
From: Carly R. Jamison @ 2004-10-01  3:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

@ 2004-09-28 12:45 Stephan Kelley
From: Stephan Kelley @ 2004-09-28 12:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

Hello!

We would like to offer V_I_A_G_R_A soft tabs,

These pills are just like regular Vìagra but they are specially formulated
to be soft and dissolvable under the tongue. The pill is absorbed at the
mouth and enters the bloodstream directly instead of going through the stomach.
This results in a faster more powerful effect which lasts as long as the normal.

Soft Tabs also have less sidebacks (you can drive or mix alcohol drinks with them).

You can get it at: http://ca-t.com/st/?coupon

No thanks: http://ca-t.com/rm.html

* New!   Vìagra soft tabs.
@ 2004-09-26 14:06 Constance Simons