* request of creating a "wistron-ipmi-oem" repository
@ 2020-02-14  3:35 Andy_YF_Wang
From: Andy_YF_Wang @ 2020-02-14  3:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: openbmc, bradleyb; +Cc: Ben_Pai, Claire_Ku, wangat

Hi Brad,

We are members of the wistron FW team.
Recently we plan to create a wistron specific ipmi-oem command that we need to create a ""wistron-ipmi-oem" repository on github.
Could you please help us in this part of creating a "wistron-ipmi-oem" repository?
Thanks!

Thanks again and best regards,
Andy YF Wang
Wistron Corporation
[cid:image001.png@01D5E328.542AB660]
BMC Software Engineer
Tel: (+886)8501-4278

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This email contains confidential or legally privileged information and is for the sole use of its intended recipient.
Any unauthorized review, use, copying or distribution of this email or the content of this email is strictly prohibited.
If you are not the intended recipient, you may reply to the sender and should delete this e-mail immediately.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[-- Attachment #2: image001.png --]
[-- Type: image/png, Size: 7533 bytes --]

* Re: request of creating a "wistron-ipmi-oem" repository
@ 2020-02-18 15:06 ` Brad Bishop
From: Brad Bishop @ 2020-02-18 15:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Andy_YF_Wang; +Cc: OpenBMC Maillist, Ben_Pai, Claire_Ku, wangat

> On Feb 13, 2020, at 10:35 PM, <Andy_YF_Wang@wistron.com> <Andy_YF_Wang@wistron.com> wrote:
>
> Hi Brad,
>
> We are members of the wistron FW team.
> Recently we plan to create a wistron specific ipmi-oem command that we need to create a “”wistron-ipmi-oem” repository on github.
> Could you please help us in this part of creating a "wistron-ipmi-oem" repository?

Done!