* Grouping monochromatic LED in a Multicolor LED group
@ 2022-05-24  7:46 Jean-Jacques Hiblot
From: Jean-Jacques Hiblot @ 2022-05-24  7:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Pavel Machek, sven.schwermer; +Cc: linux-leds

Hi,

There is a recent addition to the LED trees that combined multiple PWM
LEDs into a RGB LED.

I need to do the same for the leds of the TLC5925.

I'm wondering if it wouldn't be better to add a generic capability of
grouping any kind of monochromatic LEDs than to implement it only for
the TLC5925.

I started to work on such a generic driver based on the multicolor PWM
Led driver but most of the code is duplicated and maybe it makes sense
to keep only a single driver.

What do you think ?

Best regards,

Jean-Jacques

only message in thread, other threads:[~2022-05-24  7:46 UTC | newest]