* Ticket Purchasing Yocto Conference in Lyon
@ 2019-08-13 14:22 julia.ghelych-khani
From: julia.ghelych-khani @ 2019-08-13 14:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: yocto

some of our colleagues would like to join the yocto after the linux embedded. Unfortuntely I can't find any website or link where a ticket purchasing is possible. Is it possible to receive any information on the purchasing process and when it will start?

Thank you very much in advance.

Best,
Julia

[cid:image001.png@01D4CD14.15B4AFB0]

Julia Ghelych-Khani | julia.ghelych-khani@daimler.com<mailto:julia.ghelych-khani@daimler.com> | +49 (176) 309 921 75 | Assistant to Head of Embedded & Frontend Technology | MBition GmbH | Dovestraße 1, 10587 Berlin, Germany
Geschäftsführer/Board of Directors: Gregor Zetsche, Falco Gottwald, Registergericht/Court of Registry: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg HRB-Nr./Commercial Register No.: 188241 B

[-- Attachment #2: image001.png --]
[-- Type: image/png, Size: 5832 bytes --]

* Re: Ticket Purchasing Yocto Conference in Lyon
@ 2019-08-19  9:45 ` Alexander Kanavin
From: Alexander Kanavin @ 2019-08-19  9:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: julia.ghelych-khani; +Cc: Yocto discussion list