* [Question] Is it posible layer 2 interface on wireguard
@ 2017-03-20 11:55 Fatih USTA
From: Fatih USTA @ 2017-03-20 11:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: wireguard

Yes, GRE over IPSEC possible, but I thought, Maybe built in supported on
WIREGUARD.

What do you think about usage WIREGUARD in BOND interface?

--
Fatih USTA

* Re: [Question] Is it posible layer 2 interface on wireguard
@ 2017-03-19 11:53   ` Jason A. Donenfeld
From: Jason A. Donenfeld @ 2017-03-19 11:53 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Sun, Mar 19, 2017 at 12:47 PM, jens <jens@viisauksena.de> wrote:
> you need to establish connection, which means you may want to ping the
> inner wireguard ip in regular time intervalls

WireGuard has a "persistent-keepalive" feature for this. Check out the
manpage for wg(8).

* Re: [Question] Is it posible layer 2 interface on wireguard
@ 2017-03-19 11:47 ` jens
From: jens @ 2017-03-19 11:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: wireguard

you may want to look into one of these
https://forum.freifunk.net/t/lede-wireguard-gretap-ergebnisse-unter-livebedingungen/14057
https://forum.freifunk.net/t/wireguard-0-0-20161230-linuxkernel-3-18-gluon-v2016-2-2/14122

gretap is possible inside wireguard and so batman-adv on top (for this
example)

you need to establish connection, which means you may want to ping the
inner wireguard ip in regular time intervalls

greetz

--
make the world nicer, please use PGP encryption

* [Question] Is it posible layer 2 interface on wireguard
@ 2017-03-19 11:27 Fatih USTA