* Reading default values of Roaming parameters with wmi commands
@ 2021-04-15  3:24 Arvind
From: Arvind @ 2021-04-15  3:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ath10k

Hi All,
          I have been using ath10k driver for a qualcomm chip QCA9377
based module used in a custom board and I was looking at the code to see
if there is a way to read the values of the following Roaming parameters
from firmware to find its default value.

WMI_ROAM_SCAN_MODE
WMI_ROAM_SCAN_RSSI_THRESHOLD
WMI_ROAM_SCAN_PERIOD
WMI_ROAM_SCAN_RSSI_CHANGE_THRESHOLD
WMI_ROAM_AP_PROFILE

Is there any way to obtain these values using ath10k driver?

Regards & Thanks,
Arvind Ram Prakash