* University Survey
@ 2017-03-20 14:40 Giacomo Marzi
From: Giacomo Marzi @ 2017-03-20 14:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: intel-gfx

Hi! We are conducting an international project with the Stockholm School
of Economics and the Politecnico of Milan to assess some relevant issues
about software development.
We’d like you to answer the following survey, which is completely
anonymous. It’ll take you only 10 minutes!
Link: https://goo.gl/7hCqHT

Giacomo Marzi

* University Survey
@ 2017-03-20 16:23 Giacomo Marzi