* [meta-qt5] populate_sdk_qt5 qconfig.pri
@ 2014-06-24 20:34 Sébastien Taylor
From: Sébastien Taylor @ 2014-06-24 20:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Openembedded-devel

The SDK generated by populate_sdk_qt5 (or meta-toolchain-qt5) has a qconfig.pri which uses various variables that are pointing to the original sources as opposed to the SDK.

For example if you open /opt/poky/1.6.1/sysroots/cortexa9hf-vfp-neon-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/lib/qt5/mkspecs/qconfig.pri and look at the QMAKE_DEFAULT_LIBDIRS, QMAKE_DEFAULT_INCDIRS, PKG_CONFIG_SYSROOT_DIR, etc you'll see they point to say /home/user/yocto/build/tmp/...

I have not yet looked at which scripts handle re-hosting the various distributable pieces during installation for the user's selected path, but I would presume that will be the required fix.  If anyone familiar with this portion could offer some advice it would be greatly appreciated.

* Re: [meta-qt5] populate_sdk_qt5 qconfig.pri
@ 2014-06-27 16:01 ` Sébastien Taylor
From: Sébastien Taylor @ 2014-06-27 16:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Openembedded-devel

Hasn't been any feedback on this so just curious if that's because this isn't happening for others or they're simply not using features that trigger this issue.  This makes using qmake with pkg-config (a good way to pull in non-Qt modules into a project) unusable until the qconfig.pri file in the SDK installation is manually corrected.

@ 2014-07-05 22:12   ` Otavio Salvador
From: Otavio Salvador @ 2014-07-05 22:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: OpenEmbedded Devel List

On Fri, Jun 27, 2014 at 1:01 PM, Sébastien Taylor <me@staylor.ca> wrote:
> Hasn't been any feedback on this so just curious if that's because this isn't happening for others or they're simply not using features that trigger this issue.  This makes using qmake with pkg-config (a good way to pull in non-Qt modules into a project) unusable until the qconfig.pri file in the SDK installation is manually corrected.

Have you fix it?

* Re: [meta-qt5] populate_sdk_qt5 qconfig.pri
@ 2014-07-08 17:16     ` Sébastien Taylor
From: Sébastien Taylor @ 2014-07-08 17:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: openembedded-devel

I have a manual work around that I've been using, I haven't yet looked into integrating it with the relocation script for the SDK installation.  I'll probably get a chance to do that this week and I'll post an update.

I was hoping someone more familiar with meta-qt5 would have a comment on it though, is pkg-config with qmake simply not something that has been looked at to this point?