* [Linux-kernel-mentees] Presentation: Writing Code: Keep It Short, Stupid!
@ 2019-09-23 13:55 ` Hans Verkuil
From: hverkuil @ 2019-09-23 13:55 UTC (permalink / raw)

This might be of interest: a 30 minute presentation I gave a few years ago
at the Kernel Recipes conference about coding in general:

https://kernel-recipes.org/en/2014/writing-code-keep-it-short-stupid/

It was a fun presentation to give, and if nothing else it should give some food
for thought.

Regards,

	Hans