* Help for novice
@ 2021-03-27 15:55 Christian Spangenberg
From: Christian Spangenberg @ 2021-03-27 15:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-iio

Hi,

I am looking for someone who is willing to guide me a bit on Linux and
I2c . I have an Excamera i2cdriver and some ncd ams5915 pressure
sensors and I would like to be able to read them .
I am not a coder , but using linux since years on a btrfs raid .
Is there a possibility to get some help ?

with best regards

Christian Spangenberg

only message in thread, other threads:[~2021-03-27 16:19 UTC | newest]