* librdmacm meets libiwarp
@ 2010-04-07 22:11 philip.frey-gy3b+zu4XSAfv37vnLkPlQ
       [not found] ` <942482910-1270678218-cardhu_decombobulator_blackberry.rim.net-106991531--vREwkvsugevjL2gL5RxOE1pMnUE8n+ufF6Q+nnUHFY8@public.gmane.org>
From: philip.frey-gy3b+zu4XSAfv37vnLkPlQ @ 2010-04-07 22:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Sean Hefty; +Cc: linux-rdma-u79uwXL29TY76Z2rM5mHXA, Bernard Metzler

Hi Sean,

it's nice to see, that you seem to have liked most of
my ideas and intentions of libiwarp :) thanks for
making that work a bit more sustainable!

I was wondering where I could get a copy of your
latest code to look at it as a whole and (maybe)
comment on it.

Thanks,
 Philip

* RE: librdmacm meets libiwarp
@ 2010-04-07 22:26   ` Sean Hefty
From: Sean Hefty @ 2010-04-07 22:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: philip.frey-gy3b+zu4XSAfv37vnLkPlQ
  Cc: linux-rdma-u79uwXL29TY76Z2rM5mHXA, Bernard Metzler

>it's nice to see, that you seem to have liked most of
>my ideas and intentions of libiwarp :) thanks for
>making that work a bit more sustainable!

Thanks for the input.  I think there could still be a little more work done to
handle completions across shared CQs, plus add in SRQ support.

>I was wondering where I could get a copy of your
>latest code to look at it as a whole and (maybe)
>comment on it.

The code is available from my git tree, in the af_ib branch:

	git://git.openfabrics.org/~shefty/librdmacm.git af_ib

- Sean