* jewel punch list
@ 2016-04-18 19:57 Sage Weil
From: Sage Weil @ 2016-04-18 19:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ceph-devel

I think we're in good shape.  Assuming the qa/workunit bit is fixed (let's
do a rados run as soon as master builds), are we good for the 10.2.0
release?  There is still the rgw leak, so please merge the parts that are
safe and we'll backport any follow-on fixes.

There is also one selinux issue (http://tracker.ceph.com/issues/15524)
that we need to take care of before this goes out.  Yuri, are there other
outstanding issues that we haven't addressed yet?

Those items aside, can the leads and QA please ACK for a release?

Thanks!
sage

* Re: jewel punch list
@ 2016-04-18 19:59 ` Gregory Farnum
From: Gregory Farnum @ 2016-04-18 19:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Sage Weil; +Cc: ceph-devel

Ack.

On Mon, Apr 18, 2016 at 12:57 PM, Sage Weil <sweil@redhat.com> wrote:
> I think we're in good shape.  Assuming the qa/workunit bit is fixed (let's
> do a rados run as soon as master builds), are we good for the 10.2.0
> release?  There is still the rgw leak, so please merge the parts that are
> safe and we'll backport any follow-on fixes.
>
> There is also one selinux issue (http://tracker.ceph.com/issues/15524)
> that we need to take care of before this goes out.  Yuri, are there other
> outstanding issues that we haven't addressed yet?
>
> Those items aside, can the leads and QA please ACK for a release?
>
> Thanks!
> sage

* Re: jewel punch list
@ 2016-04-19 18:56   ` Sage Weil
From: Sage Weil @ 2016-04-19 18:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Gregory Farnum, dillaman; +Cc: ceph-devel

I just got a verbal ack from Sam and Yehuda.  Jason?

sage

On Mon, 18 Apr 2016, Gregory Farnum wrote:

> Ack.
>
> On Mon, Apr 18, 2016 at 12:57 PM, Sage Weil <sweil@redhat.com> wrote:
> > I think we're in good shape.  Assuming the qa/workunit bit is fixed (let's
> > do a rados run as soon as master builds), are we good for the 10.2.0
> > release?  There is still the rgw leak, so please merge the parts that are
> > safe and we'll backport any follow-on fixes.
> >
> > There is also one selinux issue (http://tracker.ceph.com/issues/15524)
> > that we need to take care of before this goes out.  Yuri, are there other
> > outstanding issues that we haven't addressed yet?
> >
> > Those items aside, can the leads and QA please ACK for a release?
> >
> > Thanks!
> > sage
> > --

* Re: jewel punch list
@ 2016-04-19 19:05     ` Josh Durgin
From: Josh Durgin @ 2016-04-19 19:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Sage Weil; +Cc: Gregory Farnum, dillaman, ceph-devel

Jason's on vacation. I'll ack on his behalf.