* Re: [Devel] AcpiDump.efi tool for uefi shell
@ 2015-04-24 19:09 Moore, Robert
From: Moore, Robert @ 2015-04-24 19:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: devel

Then send us the new acefi.h so we can integrate it into ACPICA.
Thanks,
Bob

@ 2015-05-12  5:28 Zheng, Lv
From: Zheng, Lv @ 2015-05-12  5:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: devel

I’ve prepared the patch here:
https://github.com/acpica/acpica/pull/73
You can try it:
https://github.com/zetalog/acpica/commit/5d00e67
The new code base no longer “includes” GNU EFI headers.
And we can now clearly see what’s actually linked by our ACPI EFI tools.

I’ve tested it:

1.       Built an x86_64 version acpidump.efi with gcc 4.7.1

2.       Executed it in UEFI shell
Everything seems to be still working.

Under another EFI implementation, you may want to:

1.       Implement startup code and invoke efi_main()

2.       Implement ACPI_DIV_64_BY_32, ACPI_SHIFT_RIGHT_64

3.       Modify the Makefiles to link the new EFI implementation
This should be the minimal requirement to port the ACPI tools to various EFI implementations.

Thanks and best regards
-Lv

From: Zheng, Lv @ 2015-05-08  8:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: devel

This patch is wrong.
Let me offer one for you.

Thanks and best regards
-Lv

In Attacment is new acefi.h  . Is this ok?

Best regards,
Anteja Vuk - Maček
Software Engineer

Dolotron d.o.o.
Ziskovec 141
HR-40000 Cakovec
Croatia
Tel: ++385 (40) 865 205
Fax: ++385 (40) 865 732
mailto: anteja.vm(a)dolotron.com<mailto:anteja.vm(a)dolotron.com>
_________________________________

[-- Attachment #2: attachment.html --]
[-- Type: text/html, Size: 28558 bytes --]

* Re: [Devel] AcpiDump.efi tool for uefi shell
@ 2015-05-08  7:45 Anteja Vuk Macek
From: Anteja Vuk Macek @ 2015-05-08  7:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: devel

In Attacment is new acefi.h  . Is this ok?

Best regards,

*Anteja Vuk - Maček *
*Software Engineer*

*Dolotron d.o.o.*
*Ziskovec 141*
*HR-40000 Cakovec*
*Croatia*
*Tel: ++385 (40) 865 205*
*Fax: ++385 (40) 865 732*
mailto: anteja.vm(a)dolotron.com
_________________________________

[-- Attachment #2: attachment.html --]
[-- Type: text/html, Size: 1619 bytes --]

[-- Attachment #3: acefi.h --]
[-- Type: text/x-chdr, Size: 27846 bytes --]

/******************************************************************************
 *
 * Name: acefi.h - OS specific defines, etc.
 *
 *****************************************************************************/

/******************************************************************************
 *
 * 1. Copyright Notice
 *
 * Some or all of this work - Copyright (c) 1999 - 2015, Intel Corp.
 * All rights reserved.
 *
 * 2. License
 *
 * 2.1. This is your license from Intel Corp. under its intellectual property
 * rights. You may have additional license terms from the party that provided
 * you this software, covering your right to use that party's intellectual
 * property rights.
 *
 * 2.2. Intel grants, free of charge, to any person ("Licensee") obtaining a
 * copy of the source code appearing in this file ("Covered Code") an
 * irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide license under Intel's copyrights in the
 * base code distributed originally by Intel ("Original Intel Code") to copy,
 * make derivatives, distribute, use and display any portion of the Covered
 * Code in any form, with the right to sublicense such rights; and
 *
 * 2.3. Intel grants Licensee a non-exclusive and non-transferable patent
 * license (with the right to sublicense), under only those claims of Intel
 * patents that are infringed by the Original Intel Code, to make, use, sell,
 * offer to sell, and import the Covered Code and derivative works thereof
 * solely to the minimum extent necessary to exercise the above copyright
 * license, and in no event shall the patent license extend to any additions
 * to or modifications of the Original Intel Code. No other license or right
 * is granted directly or by implication, estoppel or otherwise;
 *
 * The above copyright and patent license is granted only if the following
 * conditions are met:
 *
 * 3. Conditions
 *
 * 3.1. Redistribution of Source with Rights to Further Distribute Source.
 * Redistribution of source code of any substantial portion of the Covered
 * Code or modification with rights to further distribute source must include
 * the above Copyright Notice, the above License, this list of Conditions,
 * and the following Disclaimer and Export Compliance provision. In addition,
 * Licensee must cause all Covered Code to which Licensee contributes to
 * contain a file documenting the changes Licensee made to create that Covered
 * Code and the date of any change. Licensee must include in that file the
 * documentation of any changes made by any predecessor Licensee. Licensee
 * must include a prominent statement that the modification is derived,
 * directly or indirectly, from Original Intel Code.
 *
 * 3.2. Redistribution of Source with no Rights to Further Distribute Source.
 * Redistribution of source code of any substantial portion of the Covered
 * Code or modification without rights to further distribute source must
 * include the following Disclaimer and Export Compliance provision in the
 * documentation and/or other materials provided with distribution. In
 * addition, Licensee may not authorize further sublicense of source of any
 * portion of the Covered Code, and must include terms to the effect that the
 * license from Licensee to its licensee is limited to the intellectual
 * property embodied in the software Licensee provides to its licensee, and
 * not to intellectual property embodied in modifications its licensee may
 * make.
 *
 * 3.3. Redistribution of Executable. Redistribution in executable form of any
 * substantial portion of the Covered Code or modification must reproduce the
 * above Copyright Notice, and the following Disclaimer and Export Compliance
 * provision in the documentation and/or other materials provided with the
 * distribution.
 *
 * 3.4. Intel retains all right, title, and interest in and to the Original
 * Intel Code.
 *
 * 3.5. Neither the name Intel nor any other trademark owned or controlled by
 * Intel shall be used in advertising or otherwise to promote the sale, use or
 * other dealings in products derived from or relating to the Covered Code
 * without prior written authorization from Intel.
 *
 * 4. Disclaimer and Export Compliance
 *
 * 4.1. INTEL MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND REGARDING ANY SOFTWARE PROVIDED
 * HERE. ANY SOFTWARE ORIGINATING FROM INTEL OR DERIVED FROM INTEL SOFTWARE
 * IS PROVIDED "AS IS," AND INTEL WILL NOT PROVIDE ANY SUPPORT, ASSISTANCE,
 * INSTALLATION, TRAINING OR OTHER SERVICES. INTEL WILL NOT PROVIDE ANY
 * UPDATES, ENHANCEMENTS OR EXTENSIONS. INTEL SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY
 * IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NONINFRINGEMENT AND FITNESS FOR A
 * PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
 *
 * 4.2. IN NO EVENT SHALL INTEL HAVE ANY LIABILITY TO LICENSEE, ITS LICENSEES
 * OR ANY OTHER THIRD PARTY, FOR ANY LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA, LOSS OF USE OR
 * COSTS OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES, OR FOR ANY INDIRECT,
 * SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THIS AGREEMENT, UNDER ANY
 * CAUSE OF ACTION OR THEORY OF LIABILITY, AND IRRESPECTIVE OF WHETHER INTEL
 * HAS ADVANCE NOTICE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THESE LIMITATIONS
 * SHALL APPLY NOTWITHSTANDING THE FAILURE OF THE ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF ANY
 * LIMITED REMEDY.
 *
 * 4.3. Licensee shall not export, either directly or indirectly, any of this
 * software or system incorporating such software without first obtaining any
 * required license or other approval from the U. S. Department of Commerce or
 * any other agency or department of the United States Government. In the
 * event Licensee exports any such software from the United States or
 * re-exports any such software from a foreign destination, Licensee shall
 * ensure that the distribution and export/re-export of the software is in
 * compliance with all laws, regulations, orders, or other restrictions of the
 * U.S. Export Administration Regulations. Licensee agrees that neither it nor
 * any of its subsidiaries will export/re-export any technical data, process,
 * software, or service, directly or indirectly, to any country for which the
 * United States government or any agency thereof requires an export license,
 * other governmental approval, or letter of assurance, without first obtaining
 * such license, approval or letter.
 *
 *****************************************************************************/

#ifndef __ACEFI_H__
#define __ACEFI_H__

#ifndef _EFISTDARG_H_
#define _EFISTDARG_H_
#ifndef GNU_EFI_USE_EXTERNAL_STDARG
typedef __builtin_va_list va_list;

# define va_start(v,l)	__builtin_va_start(v,l)
# define va_end(v)	__builtin_va_end(v)
# define va_arg(v,l)	__builtin_va_arg(v,l)
# define va_copy(d,s)	__builtin_va_copy(d,s)
#else
# include <stdarg.h>
#endif

#endif

#if defined(_GNU_EFI)
#include <stdint.h>
#include <unistd.h>
#endif
//#include <efi.h>
//#include <efistdarg.h>
//#include <efilib.h>

//
// Build flags on input
//  EFI32
//  EFI_DEBUG               - Enable debugging code
//  EFI_NT_EMULATOR         - Building for running under NT
//

#ifndef _EFI_INCLUDE_
#define _EFI_INCLUDE_

#define EFI_FIRMWARE_VENDOR         L"INTEL"
#define EFI_FIRMWARE_MAJOR_REVISION 12
#define EFI_FIRMWARE_MINOR_REVISION 33
#define EFI_FIRMWARE_REVISION ((EFI_FIRMWARE_MAJOR_REVISION <<16) | (EFI_FIRMWARE_MINOR_REVISION))

#include "efibind.h"
#include "efidef.h"
#include "efidevp.h"
#include "efipciio.h"
#include "efiprot.h"
#include "eficon.h"
#include "efiser.h"
#include "efi_nii.h"
#include "efipxebc.h"
#include "efinet.h"
#include "efiapi.h"
#include "efifs.h"
#include "efierr.h"
#include "efiui.h"
#include "efiip.h"
#include "efiudp.h"
#include "efitcp.h"
#include "efipoint.h"

#endif

/* AED EFI definitions */

#if defined(_AED_EFI)

/* _int64 works for both IA32 and IA64 */

#define COMPILER_DEPENDENT_INT64   __int64
#define COMPILER_DEPENDENT_UINT64  unsigned __int64

/*
 * Calling conventions:
 *
 * ACPI_SYSTEM_XFACE        - Interfaces to host OS (handlers, threads)
 * ACPI_EXTERNAL_XFACE      - External ACPI interfaces
 * ACPI_INTERNAL_XFACE      - Internal ACPI interfaces
 * ACPI_INTERNAL_VAR_XFACE  - Internal variable-parameter list interfaces
 */
#define ACPI_SYSTEM_XFACE
#define ACPI_EXTERNAL_XFACE
#define ACPI_INTERNAL_XFACE
#define ACPI_INTERNAL_VAR_XFACE

/* warn C4142: redefinition of type */

#pragma warning(disable:4142)

#endif

/* GNU EFI definitions */

#if defined(_GNU_EFI)

/* Using GCC for GNU EFI */

#include "acgcc.h"

#undef ACPI_USE_SYSTEM_CLIBRARY
#undef ACPI_USE_STANDARD_HEADERS
#undef ACPI_USE_NATIVE_DIVIDE
#define ACPI_USE_SYSTEM_INTTYPES

#define ACPI_FILE           SIMPLE_TEXT_OUTPUT_INTERFACE *
#define ACPI_FILE_OUT       ST->ConOut
#define ACPI_FILE_ERR       ST->ConOut

/*
 * Math helpers
 */
#define ACPI_DIV_64_BY_32(n_hi, n_lo, d32, q32, r32) \
    do {                                             \
        UINT64 __n = ((UINT64) n_hi) << 32 | (n_lo); \
        (q32) = DivU64x32 ((__n), (d32), &(r32));    \
    } while (0)

#define ACPI_SHIFT_RIGHT_64(n_hi, n_lo) \
    do {                                \
        (n_lo) >>= 1;                   \
        (n_lo) |= (((n_hi) & 1) << 31); \
        (n_hi) >>= 1;                   \
    } while (0)

/*
 * EFI specific prototypes
 */
EFI_STATUS
efi_main (
    EFI_HANDLE              Image,
    EFI_SYSTEM_TABLE        *SystemTab);

int
acpi_main (
    int                     argc,
    char                    *argv[]);

#endif

#endif /* __ACEFI_H__ */

#ifndef _EFILIB_INCLUDE_
#define _EFILIB_INCLUDE_

#include "efidebug.h"
#include "efipart.h"
#include "efilibplat.h"
#include "efilink.h"
#include "efirtlib.h"
#include "efistdarg.h"
#include "pci22.h"
#include "libsmbios.h"

//
// Public read-only data in the EFI library
//

extern EFI_SYSTEM_TABLE         *ST;
extern EFI_BOOT_SERVICES        *BS;
extern EFI_RUNTIME_SERVICES     *RT;

extern EFI_GUID DevicePathProtocol;
extern EFI_GUID LoadedImageProtocol;
extern EFI_GUID TextInProtocol;
extern EFI_GUID TextOutProtocol;
extern EFI_GUID BlockIoProtocol;
extern EFI_GUID DiskIoProtocol;
extern EFI_GUID FileSystemProtocol;
extern EFI_GUID LoadFileProtocol;
extern EFI_GUID DeviceIoProtocol;
extern EFI_GUID VariableStoreProtocol;
extern EFI_GUID LegacyBootProtocol;
extern EFI_GUID UnicodeCollationProtocol;
extern EFI_GUID SerialIoProtocol;
extern EFI_GUID VgaClassProtocol;
extern EFI_GUID TextOutSpliterProtocol;
extern EFI_GUID ErrorOutSpliterProtocol;
extern EFI_GUID TextInSpliterProtocol;
extern EFI_GUID SimpleNetworkProtocol;
extern EFI_GUID PxeBaseCodeProtocol;
extern EFI_GUID PxeCallbackProtocol;
extern EFI_GUID NetworkInterfaceIdentifierProtocol;
extern EFI_GUID UiProtocol;
extern EFI_GUID InternalShellProtocol;
extern EFI_GUID PciIoProtocol;

extern EFI_GUID EfiGlobalVariable;
extern EFI_GUID GenericFileInfo;
extern EFI_GUID FileSystemInfo;
extern EFI_GUID FileSystemVolumeLabelInfo;
extern EFI_GUID PcAnsiProtocol;
extern EFI_GUID Vt100Protocol;
extern EFI_GUID NullGuid;
extern EFI_GUID UnknownDevice;

extern EFI_GUID EfiPartTypeSystemPartitionGuid;
extern EFI_GUID EfiPartTypeLegacyMbrGuid;

extern EFI_GUID MpsTableGuid;
extern EFI_GUID AcpiTableGuid;
extern EFI_GUID SMBIOSTableGuid;
extern EFI_GUID SalSystemTableGuid;

extern EFI_GUID SimplePointerProtocol;
extern EFI_GUID AbsolutePointerProtocol;

//
// EFI Variable strings
//
#define LOAD_OPTION_ACTIVE      0x00000001

#define VarLanguageCodes       L"LangCodes"
#define VarLanguage            L"Lang"
#define VarTimeout             L"Timeout"
#define VarConsoleInp          L"ConIn"
#define VarConsoleOut          L"ConOut"
#define VarErrorOut            L"ErrOut"
#define VarBootOption          L"Boot%04x"
#define VarBootOrder           L"BootOrder"
#define VarBootNext            L"BootNext"
#define VarBootCurrent         L"BootCurrent"
#define VarDriverOption        L"Driver%04x"
#define VarDriverOrder         L"DriverOrder"
#define VarConsoleInpDev       L"ConInDev"
#define VarConsoleOutDev       L"ConOutDev"
#define VarErrorOutDev         L"ErrOutDev"

#define LanguageCodeEnglish    "eng"

extern EFI_DEVICE_PATH RootDevicePath[];
extern EFI_DEVICE_PATH EndDevicePath[];
extern EFI_DEVICE_PATH EndInstanceDevicePath[];

//
// Other public data in the EFI library
//

extern EFI_MEMORY_TYPE PoolAllocationType;

//
// STATIC - Name is internal to the module
// INTERNAL - Name is internal to the component (i.e., directory)
// BOOTSERVCE - Name of a boot service function
//

#define STATIC
#define INTERNAL
#define BOOTSERVICE

//
// Prototypes
//

VOID
InitializeLib (
    IN EFI_HANDLE           ImageHandle,
    IN EFI_SYSTEM_TABLE     *SystemTable
    );

VOID
InitializeUnicodeSupport (
    CHAR8 *LangCode
    );

VOID
EFIDebugVariable (
    VOID
    );

INTN
GetShellArgcArgv(
    EFI_HANDLE ImageHandle,
    CHAR16 **Argv[]  /* Statically allocated */
    );

VOID
SetCrc (
    IN OUT EFI_TABLE_HEADER *Hdr
    );

VOID
SetCrcAltSize (
    IN UINTN                 Size,
    IN OUT EFI_TABLE_HEADER *Hdr
    );

BOOLEAN
CheckCrc (
    IN UINTN                 MaxSize,
    IN OUT EFI_TABLE_HEADER *Hdr
    );

BOOLEAN
CheckCrcAltSize (
    IN UINTN                 MaxSize,
    IN UINTN                 Size,
    IN OUT EFI_TABLE_HEADER *Hdr
    );

UINT32
CalculateCrc (
    UINT8 *pt,
    UINTN Size
    );

VOID
ZeroMem (
    IN VOID     *Buffer,
    IN UINTN     Size
    );

VOID
SetMem (
    IN VOID     *Buffer,
    IN UINTN    Size,
    IN UINT8    Value
    );

VOID
CopyMem (
    IN VOID     *Dest,
    IN CONST VOID     *Src,
    IN UINTN    len
    );

INTN
CompareMem (
    IN CONST VOID     *Dest,
    IN CONST VOID     *Src,
    IN UINTN    len
    );

INTN
StrCmp (
    IN CONST CHAR16   *s1,
    IN CONST CHAR16   *s2
    );

INTN
StrnCmp (
    IN CONST CHAR16   *s1,
    IN CONST CHAR16   *s2,
    IN UINTN    len
    );

INTN
StriCmp (
    IN CONST CHAR16   *s1,
    IN CONST CHAR16   *s2
    );

VOID
StrLwr (
    IN CHAR16   *Str
    );

VOID
StrUpr (
    IN CHAR16   *Str
    );

VOID
StrCpy (
    IN CHAR16   *Dest,
    IN CONST CHAR16    *Src
    );

VOID
StrCat (
    IN CHAR16   *Dest,
    IN CONST CHAR16   *Src
    );

UINTN
StrLen (
    IN CONST CHAR16   *s1
    );

UINTN
StrSize (
    IN CONST CHAR16   *s1
    );

CHAR16 *
StrDuplicate (
    IN CONST CHAR16   *Src
    );

UINTN
strlena (
    IN CONST CHAR8    *s1
    );

UINTN
strcmpa (
    IN CONST CHAR8    *s1,
    IN CONST CHAR8    *s2
    );

UINTN
strncmpa (
    IN CONST CHAR8    *s1,
    IN CONST CHAR8    *s2,
    IN UINTN    len
    );

UINTN
xtoi (
    CONST CHAR16      *str
    );

UINTN
Atoi (
    CONST CHAR16  *str
    );

BOOLEAN
MetaMatch (
    IN CHAR16   *String,
    IN CHAR16   *Pattern
    );

BOOLEAN
MetaiMatch (
    IN CHAR16   *String,
    IN CHAR16   *Pattern
    );

UINT64
LShiftU64 (
    IN UINT64   Operand,
    IN UINTN    Count
    );

UINT64
RShiftU64 (
    IN UINT64   Operand,
    IN UINTN    Count
    );

UINT64
MultU64x32 (
    IN UINT64   Multiplicand,
    IN UINTN    Multiplier
    );

UINT64
DivU64x32 (
    IN UINT64   Dividend,
    IN UINTN    Divisor,
    OUT UINTN   *Remainder OPTIONAL
    );

VOID
InitializeLock (
    IN OUT FLOCK    *Lock,
    IN EFI_TPL  Priority
    );

VOID
AcquireLock (
    IN FLOCK    *Lock
    );

VOID
ReleaseLock (
    IN FLOCK    *Lock
    );

INTN
CompareGuid(
    IN EFI_GUID     *Guid1,
    IN EFI_GUID     *Guid2
    );

VOID *
AllocatePool (
    IN UINTN     Size
    );

VOID *
AllocateZeroPool (
    IN UINTN     Size
    );

VOID *
ReallocatePool (
    IN VOID                 *OldPool,
    IN UINTN                OldSize,
    IN UINTN                NewSize
    );

VOID
FreePool (
    IN VOID     *p
    );

VOID
Output (
    IN CHAR16   *Str
    );

VOID
Input (
    IN CHAR16   *Prompt OPTIONAL,
    OUT CHAR16  *InStr,
    IN UINTN    StrLen
    );

VOID
IInput (
    IN SIMPLE_TEXT_OUTPUT_INTERFACE     *ConOut,
    IN SIMPLE_INPUT_INTERFACE           *ConIn,
    IN CHAR16                           *Prompt OPTIONAL,
    OUT CHAR16                          *InStr,
    IN UINTN                            StrLen
    );

UINTN
Print (
    IN CHAR16   *fmt,
    );

UINTN
VPrint (
    IN CHAR16   *fmt,
    va_list     args
    );

UINTN
SPrint (
    OUT CHAR16  *Str,
    IN UINTN    StrSize,
    IN CHAR16   *fmt,
    );

UINTN
VSPrint (
    OUT CHAR16  *Str,
    IN UINTN    StrSize,
    IN CHAR16   *fmt,
    va_list     args
    );

CHAR16 *
VPoolPrint (
    IN CHAR16           *fmt,
    va_list             args
    );

CHAR16 *
PoolPrint (
    IN CHAR16           *fmt,
    );

typedef struct {
    CHAR16      *str;
    UINTN       len;
    UINTN       maxlen;
} POOL_PRINT;

CHAR16 *
CatPrint (
    IN OUT POOL_PRINT   *Str,
    IN CHAR16           *fmt,
    );

UINTN
PrintAt (
    IN UINTN    Column,
    IN UINTN    Row,
    IN CHAR16   *fmt,
    );

UINTN
IPrint (
    IN SIMPLE_TEXT_OUTPUT_INTERFACE    *Out,
    IN CHAR16                          *fmt,
    );

UINTN
IPrintAt (
    IN SIMPLE_TEXT_OUTPUT_INTERFACE     *Out,
    IN UINTN                            Column,
    IN UINTN                            Row,
    IN CHAR16                           *fmt,
    );

UINTN
APrint (
    IN CHAR8    *fmt,
    );

VOID
ValueToHex (
    IN CHAR16   *Buffer,
    IN UINT64   v
    );

VOID
ValueToString (
    IN CHAR16   *Buffer,
    IN BOOLEAN  Comma,
    IN INT64    v
    );

VOID
TimeToString (
    OUT CHAR16      *Buffer,
    IN EFI_TIME     *Time
    );

VOID
GuidToString (
    OUT CHAR16      *Buffer,
    IN EFI_GUID     *Guid
    );

VOID
StatusToString (
    OUT CHAR16      *Buffer,
    EFI_STATUS      Status
    );

VOID
DumpHex (
    IN UINTN        Indent,
    IN UINTN        Offset,
    IN UINTN        DataSize,
    IN VOID         *UserData
    );

BOOLEAN
GrowBuffer(
    IN OUT EFI_STATUS   *Status,
    IN OUT VOID         **Buffer,
    IN UINTN            BufferSize
    );

EFI_MEMORY_DESCRIPTOR *
LibMemoryMap (
    OUT UINTN               *NoEntries,
    OUT UINTN               *MapKey,
    OUT UINTN               *DescriptorSize,
    OUT UINT32              *DescriptorVersion
    );

VOID *
LibGetVariable (
    IN CHAR16               *Name,
    IN EFI_GUID             *VendorGuid
    );

VOID *
LibGetVariableAndSize (
    IN CHAR16               *Name,
    IN EFI_GUID             *VendorGuid,
    OUT UINTN               *VarSize
    );

EFI_STATUS
LibDeleteVariable (
    IN CHAR16   *VarName,
    IN EFI_GUID *VarGuid
    );

EFI_STATUS
LibSetNVVariable (
    IN CHAR16   *VarName,
    IN EFI_GUID *VarGuid,
    IN UINTN	 DataSize,
    IN VOID     *Data
    );

EFI_STATUS
LibSetVariable (
    IN CHAR16   *VarName,
    IN EFI_GUID *VarGuid,
    IN UINTN	 DataSize,
    IN VOID     *Data
    );
EFI_STATUS
LibInsertToTailOfBootOrder (
    IN  UINT16  BootOption,
    IN  BOOLEAN OnlyInsertIfEmpty
    );

EFI_STATUS
LibLocateProtocol (
    IN  EFI_GUID    *ProtocolGuid,
    OUT VOID        **Interface
    );

EFI_STATUS
LibLocateHandle (
    IN EFI_LOCATE_SEARCH_TYPE   SearchType,
    IN EFI_GUID                 *Protocol OPTIONAL,
    IN VOID                     *SearchKey OPTIONAL,
    IN OUT UINTN                *NoHandles,
    OUT EFI_HANDLE              **Buffer
    );

EFI_STATUS
LibLocateHandleByDiskSignature (
    IN UINT8                        MBRType,
    IN UINT8                        SignatureType,
    IN VOID                         *Signature,
    IN OUT UINTN                    *NoHandles,
    OUT EFI_HANDLE                  **Buffer
    );

EFI_STATUS
LibInstallProtocolInterfaces (
    IN OUT EFI_HANDLE       *Handle,
    );

VOID
LibUninstallProtocolInterfaces (
    IN EFI_HANDLE           Handle,
    );

EFI_STATUS
LibReinstallProtocolInterfaces (
    IN OUT EFI_HANDLE           *Handle,
    );

EFI_EVENT
LibCreateProtocolNotifyEvent (
    IN EFI_GUID             *ProtocolGuid,
    IN EFI_TPL              NotifyTpl,
    IN EFI_EVENT_NOTIFY     NotifyFunction,
    IN VOID                 *NotifyContext,
    OUT VOID                *Registration
    );

EFI_STATUS
WaitForSingleEvent (
    IN EFI_EVENT        Event,
    IN UINT64           Timeout OPTIONAL
    );

VOID
WaitForEventWithTimeout (
    IN  EFI_EVENT       Event,
    IN  UINTN           Timeout,
    IN  UINTN           Row,
    IN  UINTN           Column,
    IN  CHAR16          *String,
    IN  EFI_INPUT_KEY   TimeoutKey,
    OUT EFI_INPUT_KEY   *Key
    );

EFI_FILE_HANDLE
LibOpenRoot (
    IN EFI_HANDLE           DeviceHandle
    );

EFI_FILE_INFO *
LibFileInfo (
    IN EFI_FILE_HANDLE      FHand
    );

EFI_FILE_SYSTEM_INFO *
LibFileSystemInfo (
    IN EFI_FILE_HANDLE      FHand
    );

EFI_FILE_SYSTEM_VOLUME_LABEL_INFO *
LibFileSystemVolumeLabelInfo (
    IN EFI_FILE_HANDLE      FHand
    );

BOOLEAN
ValidMBR(
    IN  MASTER_BOOT_RECORD  *Mbr,
    IN  EFI_BLOCK_IO        *BlkIo
    );

BOOLEAN
LibMatchDevicePaths (
    IN  EFI_DEVICE_PATH *Multi,
    IN  EFI_DEVICE_PATH *Single
    );

EFI_DEVICE_PATH *
LibDuplicateDevicePathInstance (
    IN EFI_DEVICE_PATH  *DevPath
    );

EFI_DEVICE_PATH *
DevicePathFromHandle (
    IN EFI_HANDLE           Handle
    );

EFI_DEVICE_PATH *
DevicePathInstance (
    IN OUT EFI_DEVICE_PATH  **DevicePath,
    OUT UINTN               *Size
    );

UINTN
DevicePathInstanceCount (
    IN EFI_DEVICE_PATH      *DevicePath
    );

EFI_DEVICE_PATH *
AppendDevicePath (
    IN EFI_DEVICE_PATH      *Src1,
    IN EFI_DEVICE_PATH      *Src2
    );

EFI_DEVICE_PATH *
AppendDevicePathNode (
    IN EFI_DEVICE_PATH      *Src1,
    IN EFI_DEVICE_PATH      *Src2
    );

EFI_DEVICE_PATH*
AppendDevicePathInstance (
    IN EFI_DEVICE_PATH  *Src,
    IN EFI_DEVICE_PATH  *Instance
    );

EFI_DEVICE_PATH *
FileDevicePath (
    IN EFI_HANDLE           Device  OPTIONAL,
    IN CHAR16               *FileName
    );

UINTN
DevicePathSize (
    IN EFI_DEVICE_PATH      *DevPath
    );

EFI_DEVICE_PATH *
DuplicateDevicePath (
    IN EFI_DEVICE_PATH      *DevPath
    );

EFI_DEVICE_PATH *
UnpackDevicePath (
    IN EFI_DEVICE_PATH      *DevPath
    );

EFI_STATUS
LibDevicePathToInterface (
    IN EFI_GUID             *Protocol,
    IN EFI_DEVICE_PATH      *FilePath,
    OUT VOID                **Interface
    );

CHAR16 *
DevicePathToStr (
    EFI_DEVICE_PATH         *DevPath
    );

//
// BugBug: I need my own include files
//
typedef struct {
    UINT8   Register;
    UINT8   Function;
    UINT8   Device;
    UINT8   Bus;
    UINT32  Reserved;
} EFI_ADDRESS;

typedef union {
    UINT64          Address;
    EFI_ADDRESS     EfiAddress;
} EFI_PCI_ADDRESS_UNION;

EFI_STATUS
PciFindDeviceClass (
    IN  OUT EFI_PCI_ADDRESS_UNION   *Address,
    IN      UINT8                   BaseClass,
    IN      UINT8                   SubClass
    );

EFI_STATUS
PciFindDevice (
    IN  OUT EFI_PCI_ADDRESS_UNION   *DeviceAddress,
    IN      UINT16                  VendorId,
    IN      UINT16                  DeviceId,
    IN OUT  PCI_TYPE00              *Pci
    );

//
// SIMPLE_READ_FILE object used to access files
//

typedef VOID        *SIMPLE_READ_FILE;

EFI_STATUS
OpenSimpleReadFile (
    IN BOOLEAN                  BootPolicy,
    IN VOID                     *SourceBuffer   OPTIONAL,
    IN UINTN                    SourceSize,
    IN OUT EFI_DEVICE_PATH      **FilePath,
    OUT EFI_HANDLE              *DeviceHandle,
    OUT SIMPLE_READ_FILE        *SimpleReadHandle
    );

EFI_STATUS
ReadSimpleReadFile (
    IN SIMPLE_READ_FILE     SimpleReadHandle,
    IN UINTN                Offset,
    IN OUT UINTN            *ReadSize,
    OUT VOID                *Buffer
    );

VOID
CloseSimpleReadFile (
    IN SIMPLE_READ_FILE     SimpleReadHandle
    );

VOID
InitializeGuid (
    VOID
    );

UINT8
DecimaltoBCD(
    IN  UINT8 DecValue
    );

UINT8
BCDtoDecimal(
    IN  UINT8 BcdValue
    );

EFI_STATUS
LibGetSystemConfigurationTable(
    IN EFI_GUID *TableGuid,
    IN OUT VOID **Table
    );

BOOLEAN
LibIsValidTextGraphics (
    IN  CHAR16  Graphic,
    OUT CHAR8   *PcAnsi,    OPTIONAL
    OUT CHAR8   *Ascii      OPTIONAL
    );

BOOLEAN
IsValidAscii (
    IN  CHAR16  Ascii
    );

BOOLEAN
IsValidEfiCntlChar (
    IN  CHAR16  c
    );

CHAR16 *
LibGetUiString (
    IN  EFI_HANDLE      Handle,
    IN  UI_STRING_TYPE  StringType,
    IN  ISO_639_2       *LangCode,
    IN  BOOLEAN         ReturnDevicePathStrOnMismatch
    );

CHAR8*
LibGetSmbiosString (
    IN  SMBIOS_STRUCTURE_POINTER    *Smbios,
    IN  UINT16                      StringNumber
    );

EFI_STATUS
LibGetSmbiosSystemGuidAndSerialNumber (
    IN  EFI_GUID    *SystemGuid,
    OUT CHAR8       **SystemSerialNumber
    );

EFI_STATUS
InitializeGlobalIoDevice (
        IN  EFI_DEVICE_PATH             *DevicePath,
        IN  EFI_GUID                    *Protocol,
        IN  CHAR8                       *ErrorStr,
        OUT EFI_DEVICE_IO_INTERFACE     **GlobalIoFncs
        );

UINT32
ReadPort (
        IN  EFI_DEVICE_IO_INTERFACE     *GlobalIoFncs,
        IN  EFI_IO_WIDTH                Width,
        IN  UINTN                       Port
        );

UINT32
WritePort (
        IN  EFI_DEVICE_IO_INTERFACE     *GlobalIoFncs,
        IN  EFI_IO_WIDTH                Width,
        IN  UINTN                       Port,
        IN  UINTN                       Data
        );

UINT32
ReadPciConfig (
        IN  EFI_DEVICE_IO_INTERFACE     *GlobalIoFncs,
        IN  EFI_IO_WIDTH                Width,
        IN  UINTN                       Port
        );

UINT32
WritePciConfig (
        IN  EFI_DEVICE_IO_INTERFACE     *GlobalIoFncs,
        IN  EFI_IO_WIDTH                Width,
        IN  UINTN                       Port,
        IN  UINTN                       Data
        );

extern EFI_DEVICE_IO_INTERFACE  *GlobalIoFncs;

#define outp(_Port, _DataByte)  (UINT8)WritePort(GlobalIoFncs,  IO_UINT8,  (UINTN)_Port, (UINTN)_DataByte)
#define inp(_Port)              (UINT8)ReadPort(GlobalIoFncs,   IO_UINT8,  (UINTN)_Port)
#define outpw(_Port, _DataByte) (UINT16)WritePort(GlobalIoFncs, IO_UINT16, (UINTN)_Port, (UINTN)_DataByte)
#define inpw(_Port)             (UINT16)ReadPort(GlobalIoFncs,  IO_UINT16, (UINTN)_Port)
#define outpd(_Port, _DataByte) (UINT32)WritePort(GlobalIoFncs, IO_UINT32, (UINTN)_Port, (UINTN)_DataByte)
#define inpd(_Port)             (UINT32)ReadPort(GlobalIoFncs,  IO_UINT32, (UINTN)_Port)

#define writepci8(_Addr, _DataByte)  (UINT8)WritePciConfig(GlobalIoFncs,  IO_UINT8,  (UINTN)_Addr, (UINTN)_DataByte)
#define readpci8(_Addr)              (UINT8)ReadPciConfig(GlobalIoFncs,   IO_UINT8,  (UINTN)_Addr)
#define writepci16(_Addr, _DataByte) (UINT16)WritePciConfig(GlobalIoFncs, IO_UINT16, (UINTN)_Addr, (UINTN)_DataByte)
#define readpci16(_Addr)             (UINT16)ReadPciConfig(GlobalIoFncs,  IO_UINT16, (UINTN)_Addr)
#define writepci32(_Addr, _DataByte) (UINT32)WritePciConfig(GlobalIoFncs, IO_UINT32, (UINTN)_Addr, (UINTN)_DataByte)
#define readpci32(_Addr)             (UINT32)ReadPciConfig(GlobalIoFncs,  IO_UINT32, (UINTN)_Addr)

#define Pause()             WaitForSingleEvent (ST->ConIn->WaitForKey, 0)
#define Port80(_PostCode)   GlobalIoFncs->Io.Write (GlobalIoFncs, IO_UINT16, (UINT64)0x80, 1, &(_PostCode))

#endif

@ 2015-04-24  6:21 Zheng, Lv
From: Zheng, Lv @ 2015-04-24  6:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: devel