* Where is the old list archive?
@ 2020-03-26  5:30 Paul Menzel
From: Paul Menzel @ 2020-03-26  5:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: iwd

Dear IWD folks,

It looks like lists.01.org was updated to Mailman 3. Unfortunately, I am
unable to find the list archive before the switch to the new Web
frontend Hyperkitty. Is the Pipermail archive accessible somewhere? For
example, the URL [1] redirects to [2].

Kind regards,

Paul

[1]: https://lists.01.org/pipermail/iwd/2019-September/007050.html