* Catch "WakeUp" from "Sleep"
@ 2007-03-17 10:10 Marco Bambini
From: Marco Bambini @ 2007-03-17 10:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-c-programming

I need to be notified inside my console app when the computer
"WakeUp" from "Sleep".
Please note that I cannot run my process as run and I do not need to
write anything, I just need to be notified in some way.
What is the right approach?
What are the right routines/headers to examine?

Thanks  a lot for you help,
Marco Bambini

only message in thread, other threads:[~2007-03-17 10:10 UTC | newest]