* Sharing Compass CI results with KCIDB
@ 2021-04-21  7:28 Nikolai Kondrashov
From: Nikolai Kondrashov @ 2021-04-21  7:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Wu Fengguang; +Cc: kernelci

Hi Fengguang,

Tim Bird has recommended I contact you regarding Compass CI, which you
presented at Linaro Connect this year.

We at Linux Foundation's KernelCI project are developing a system for
aggregating kernel testing reports into a single database, dashboard, and
e-mail notification system for use by kernel maintainers, developers, and
researchers. The system is called "KCIDB" and I presented it at the same
Linaro Connect this year:

     https://connect.linaro.org/resources/lvc21/lvc21-310/

We're already collecting data from six different kernel CI systems in our
prototype database and dashboard:

     https://kcidb.kernelci.org

We are working on reaching developers with our data next.

I was wondering if you're doing any testing of public kernel trees at Compass
CI, and if so, whether you'd be interested in contributing testing results to
KCIDB as well.

We hope to make it easier for developers to access all testing resultsm and to
replace the multiple different e-mail reports and dashboards they're receiving
and accessing, with a single one, thus saving them time, effort, and
frustration. Having your data in the database, your requirements accounted for
in our implementation, and hearing your ideas of how this could be done, would
help us towards that goal.

Would you be interested in joining us and contributing your data to KCIDB?

Thank you.
Nick

only message in thread, other threads:[~2021-04-21  7:28 UTC | newest]