* Special Offer @ 5% Fixed Interest Rate*
@ 2022-10-03 20:34 RCS Finance
From: RCS Finance @ 2022-10-03 20:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: git

To Whom It May Concern:

Get Funding Now. Repay Later

Kindly find attached more info on our 5% fixed interest rate

We offer Personal Loans, Business Loans, Home Loans and Debt Consolidation loans as well as Car Finance that can be adapted to suit your changing needs and circumstances at 5% interest rate.

RCS GROUP

[-- Attachment #2: RCS_FINANCE 5% (fixed).pdf --]

* Special Offer @ 5% Fixed Interest Rate*
@ 2022-10-03 20:31 RCS Finance
From: RCS Finance @ 2022-10-03 20:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: git