* Croatian version of Pro Git book
@ 2018-07-08  8:01 josip zamboni
From: josip zamboni @ 2018-07-08  8:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: git

Dear all,

I've noticed there is no Croatian version of Pro Git Book and I'd like
to produce it. If you agree, do let me know the contact details of
person(s) I should be dealing with.

With kind regards,

Josip Zamboni

Castle Hill, NSW 2154, Australia

Phone: +614 03 234 333

* Re: Croatian version of Pro Git book
@ 2018-07-08  9:08 ` Eric Sunshine
From: Eric Sunshine @ 2018-07-08  9:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: josipzamboni; +Cc: Git List

On Sun, Jul 8, 2018 at 4:23 AM josip zamboni
<josipzamboni@optusnet.com.au> wrote:
> I've noticed there is no Croatian version of Pro Git Book and I'd like
> to produce it. If you agree, do let me know the contact details of
> person(s) I should be dealing with.

The Pro Git book is a separate project from Git itself. They have a
general guide for contributing here [1], and a guide for translators
here [2].

[1]: https://github.com/progit/progit2/blob/master/CONTRIBUTING.md
[2]: https://github.com/progit/progit2/blob/master/TRANSLATING.md

* Re: Croatian version of Pro Git book
@ 2018-07-08 11:48   ` josip zamboni
From: josip zamboni @ 2018-07-08 11:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Eric Sunshine; +Cc: Git List

Dear Eric,

Thank you for the prompt response and the links.

Cheers, Josip