* Reminder: Yocto Project Technical Team Meeting @ Monthly from 8am to 8:30am on the first Tuesday (PDT)
@ 2018-09-03 20:18 Jolley, Stephen K
From: Jolley, Stephen K @ 2018-09-03 20:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: yocto

All,

Just a reminder we will hold the monthly Yocto Project Technical Meeting at 8am PDT tomorrow.

Yocto Project Technical Team Meeting: We encourage people attending the meeting to logon and announce themselves on the Yocto Project IRC chancel during the meeting (optional):
Yocto IRC: http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#yocto

Wiki: https://www.yoctoproject.org/public-virtual-meetings/

When            Monthly from 8am to 8:30am on the first Tuesday Pacific Time
Where           Zoom Meeting: https://zoom.us/j/990892712 (map)
Thanks,

Stephen K. Jolley
Yocto Project Program Manager
INTEL, MS JF1-255, 2111 N.E. 25th Avenue, Hillsboro, OR 97124
•    Cell:              (208) 244-4460
• Email:                stephen.k.jolley@intel.com

* Reminder: Yocto Project Technical Team Meeting @ Monthly from 8am to 8:30am on the first Tuesday (PDT)
@ 2019-02-04 16:30 sjolley.yp.pm
From: sjolley.yp.pm @ 2019-02-04 16:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: yocto

All,

Just a reminder we will hold the monthly Yocto Project Technical Meeting at
8am PDT tomorrow. (2/5)

I will start tracking the minutes at:
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Y5IIuE-z0Ykdl-DwuzUJh52flOZuhN_TSAfw2td
U9pg/edit?ts=5c06b22d>
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Y5IIuE-z0Ykdl-DwuzUJh52flOZuhN_TSAfw2tdU
9pg/edit?ts=5c06b22d  Please request access if you want to assist in editing
them.  The world should have view access.

Yocto Project Technical Team Meeting: We encourage people attending the
meeting to logon and announce themselves on the Yocto Project IRC chancel
during the meeting (optional):

Yocto IRC:  <http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#yocto>
http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#yocto

Wiki:  <https://www.yoctoproject.org/public-virtual-meetings/>
https://www.yoctoproject.org/public-virtual-meetings/

When            Monthly from 8am to 8:30am on the first Tuesday Pacific Time

Where           Zoom Meeting:  <https://zoom.us/j/990892712>
https://zoom.us/j/990892712

Thanks,

Stephen K. Jolley

Yocto Project Project Manager

*    Cell:                (208) 244-4460

* Email:               <mailto:sjolley.yp.pm@gmail.com>
sjolley.yp.pm@gmail.com

* Reminder: Yocto Project Technical Team Meeting @ Monthly from 8am to 8:30am on the first Tuesday (PDT)
@ 2019-01-07 17:49 Jolley, Stephen K
From: Jolley, Stephen K @ 2019-01-07 17:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: yocto

All,

Just a reminder we will hold the monthly Yocto Project Technical Meeting at 8am PDT tomorrow.  We moved it from 1/1 to 1/8 due to the Holiday. I will start tracking the minutes at: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Y5IIuE-z0Ykdl-DwuzUJh52flOZuhN_TSAfw2tdU9pg/edit?ts=5c06b22d  Please request access if you want to assist in editing them.  The world should have view access.

@ 2019-01-07 17:45 Jolley, Stephen K
From: Jolley, Stephen K @ 2019-01-07 17:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: yocto

All,

Just a reminder we will hold the monthly Yocto Project Technical Meeting at 8am PDT tomorrow.  We moved it from 1/1 to 1/8 due to the Holiday. If you wish to see the notes please request access to the google doc: https://docs.google.com/document/d/15jB6nUJU2wrtnu6w07L9RZpNlj6AoxSTPEX5aELts1g/edit?usp=sharing.

@ 2018-12-03 19:01 Jolley, Stephen K
From: Jolley, Stephen K @ 2018-12-03 19:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: yocto

All,

Just a reminder we will hold the monthly Yocto Project Technical Meeting at 8am PDT tomorrow.  We will by finalizing the YP 2.7 Planning effort at this time.  If you wish to see the notes please request access to the google doc: https://docs.google.com/document/d/15jB6nUJU2wrtnu6w07L9RZpNlj6AoxSTPEX5aELts1g/edit?usp=sharing.

@ 2018-11-05 20:45 Jolley, Stephen K
From: Jolley, Stephen K @ 2018-11-05 20:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: yocto

All,

Just a reminder we will hold the monthly Yocto Project Technical Meeting at 8am PDT tomorrow.  We will continue the YP 2.7 Planning effort at this time.  If you wish to see the notes please request access to the google doc: https://docs.google.com/document/d/15jB6nUJU2wrtnu6w07L9RZpNlj6AoxSTPEX5aELts1g/edit?usp=sharing.  I have posted my proposed release schedule in this document and we will discuss that first in the meeting.

@ 2018-10-01 17:00 Jolley, Stephen K
From: Jolley, Stephen K @ 2018-10-01 17:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: yocto