* ALSA HDMI  Audio Hot Plug Detect functionality
@ 2012-04-23 11:32 Raj, Deepu
From: Raj, Deepu @ 2012-04-23 11:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: alsa-devel

All,

Can someone help me on how to implement the HPD function in ALSA soc driver?

In my case the Video driver is already registered an IRQ for the HDP detect and doing all the configurations for the video part.
How can I integrate a call or some other mechanism to the dummy codec driver where I am using the audio configurations?
All the hdmi configuration functions are implemented in a hdmi_lib.c and accessed from the dummy codec driver.

Thanks & Regards
Deepu Raj

only message in thread, other threads:[~2012-04-23 11:32 UTC | newest]