* for your photos 12
@ 2018-10-26 12:45 Katie
From: Katie @ 2018-10-26 12:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

We are a team of 12 image editors and we are here to edit your photos.

We mainly provide images cut out and images clipping path, masking.
Such as for ecommerce photos,  and it is also for beauty portraits and skin
images

We provide test editing if you send us 1 or 2 photos.

Thanks,
Katie

* for your photos 12
@ 2018-10-26 12:45 Katie