* Photo replacing
@ 2018-09-05 13:06 Jesse Kurtz
From: Jesse Kurtz @ 2018-09-05 13:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: netdev

Just want to check with you to see if you have any photos for editing?

We are providing below services to you.
Clipping path for the images.
Cut out for the photos
Masking for the images
All kinds of retouching for the beauty and model.

We provide testing for your photos if you need.

Thanks,
Jesse

* Photo replacing
@ 2018-09-05 11:12 Jesse Kurtz