* [cip-dev] Joining CIP from Codethink
@ 2020-11-16 13:57 Sudip Mukherjee
                   ` (3 more replies)
From: Sudip Mukherjee @ 2020-11-16 13:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cip-dev

Hi All,

I am starting with CIP and will be trying to do what Ben used to do.
Though many of my colleagues and ex-colleagues have worked with CIP,
this will be my first time directly working with CIP and excited with
the chance to contribute to the super-long-term Linux Kernel.

--
Regards
Sudip

* Re: [cip-dev] Joining CIP from Codethink
@ 2020-11-17  8:57 ` masashi.kudo
                   ` (2 subsequent siblings)
From: masashi.kudo @ 2020-11-17  8:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cip-dev

Hi, Sudip-san,

Welcome to CIP! I am hoping to work with you closely!

Best regards,
--
M. Kudo

@ 2020-11-17 11:39 ` SZ Lin (林上智)