* Upstream repo for libhsakmt
@ 2017-10-17  2:44 Tom Stellard
       [not found] ` <39989b27-7389-c9e4-6c4f-7648b98f9269-H+wXaHxf7aLQT0dZR+AlfA@public.gmane.org>
From: Tom Stellard @ 2017-10-17  2:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: amd-gfx-PD4FTy7X32lNgt0PjOBp9y5qC8QIuHrW, Felix Kuehling; +Cc: Oded Gabbay

Hi Felix,

What do you think about merging your fxkamd/drm-next-wip into the
master branch of the hsakmt repository of freedesktop[1]?

Fedora is already packaging code from the freedesktop repository,
and it might help to distinguish between the ROCm thunk and the upstream
thunk by keeping them in separate repos.

-Tom

[1]https://cgit.freedesktop.org/amd/hsakmt/

* Re: Upstream repo for libhsakmt
       [not found] ` <39989b27-7389-c9e4-6c4f-7648b98f9269-H+wXaHxf7aLQT0dZR+AlfA@public.gmane.org>
@ 2017-10-17 15:42   ` Felix Kuehling
       [not found]     ` <65d94617-2458-ba7c-a38f-57ba4834a813-5C7GfCeVMHo@public.gmane.org>
From: Felix Kuehling @ 2017-10-17 15:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: tstellar-H+wXaHxf7aLQT0dZR+AlfA,
	amd-gfx-PD4FTy7X32lNgt0PjOBp9y5qC8QIuHrW
  Cc: Oded Gabbay

I didn't even know about the freedesktop repository. Do you know who has
commit access to that?

Regards,
  Felix

@ 2017-10-17 16:14       ` Andres Rodriguez
       [not found]         ` <9c79974e-488e-c09b-de55-34785df6335e-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org>
From: Andres Rodriguez @ 2017-10-17 16:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Felix Kuehling, tstellar-H+wXaHxf7aLQT0dZR+AlfA,
	amd-gfx-PD4FTy7X32lNgt0PjOBp9y5qC8QIuHrW
  Cc: Oded Gabbay

If I remember correctly, it should be John B.

Regards,
Andres

@ 2017-10-24 16:30           ` Tom Stellard
       [not found]             ` <8f52faa9-4c9b-da12-9d2c-c99e6079e842-H+wXaHxf7aLQT0dZR+AlfA@public.gmane.org>
From: Tom Stellard @ 2017-10-24 16:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Andres Rodriguez, Felix Kuehling,
	amd-gfx-PD4FTy7X32lNgt0PjOBp9y5qC8QIuHrW, Bridgman, John
  Cc: Oded Gabbay

On 10/17/2017 09:14 AM, Andres Rodriguez wrote:
> If I remember correctly, it should be John B.

Hi John,

Do you have commit access for this repo:

https://cgit.freedesktop.org/amd/hsakmt/

Thanks,
Tom

@ 2017-10-24 17:24               ` Oded Gabbay
       [not found]                 ` <CAFCwf11HF3rQBuQTVf1gj5jbGUjF+D5sMx9i7f22fJbR2zn5aA-JsoAwUIsXosN+BqQ9rBEUg@public.gmane.org>
From: Oded Gabbay @ 2017-10-24 17:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: tstellar-H+wXaHxf7aLQT0dZR+AlfA
  Cc: Kuehling, Felix, Andres Rodriguez,
	amd-gfx-PD4FTy7X32lNgt0PjOBp9y5qC8QIuHrW, Bridgman, John

Hi Tom,
I have commit access.
Oded

@ 2017-10-26  3:37                   ` Tom Stellard
       [not found]                     ` <0ab1aa7f-cb18-d2f1-5dc8-7f327f43d6a2-H+wXaHxf7aLQT0dZR+AlfA@public.gmane.org>
From: Tom Stellard @ 2017-10-26  3:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Oded Gabbay
  Cc: Kuehling, Felix, Andres Rodriguez,

On 10/24/2017 10:24 AM, Oded Gabbay wrote:
> Hi Tom,
> I have commit access.

What do you think about merging Felix's branch?

-Tom

@ 2017-10-26  7:48                       ` Oded Gabbay
       [not found]                         ` <CAFCwf110Ed5CQkYsDsw9K6cDD+3x3pxVr9NPV5yh9N6=tumuqQ-JsoAwUIsXosN+BqQ9rBEUg@public.gmane.org>
From: Oded Gabbay @ 2017-10-26  7:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: tstellar-H+wXaHxf7aLQT0dZR+AlfA
  Cc: Kuehling, Felix, Andres Rodriguez, amd-gfx list, Bridgman, John

I have no problem.
Do you think you could send me a pull request ?

In any case, we probably should add more people to the project's git
access list.

Oded

@ 2017-10-26 16:56                           ` Felix Kuehling
       [not found]                             ` <2b56ddf7-182c-f5e1-b593-e1df2f5757a6-5C7GfCeVMHo@public.gmane.org>
From: Felix Kuehling @ 2017-10-26 16:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Oded Gabbay, tstellar-H+wXaHxf7aLQT0dZR+AlfA
  Cc: Andres Rodriguez, amd-gfx list, Bridgman, John

If a pull request would be a set of patches, that would be lots of
patches. The freedesktop.org repository has an amd-staging branch that
seems to be the closest to my WIP branch. The difference is 84 patches.

Regards,
  Felix

@ 2017-10-30  6:34                               ` Oded Gabbay
From: Oded Gabbay @ 2017-10-30  6:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Felix Kuehling
  Cc: Bridgman, John, Andres Rodriguez, amd-gfx list,
	tstellar-H+wXaHxf7aLQT0dZR+AlfA

Not a set of patches.
I suggest you choose the branch in your repo you want to merge.
Rebase it on top of master of the official libhsakmt repo.
Create a pull request using the git pull-request command and send it to me.
In the pull-request, describe what are the changes, new features, etc.
Then I can pull it to the libhsakmt repo and advance the master branch.

Oded