* Changes for module stacking in Linux audit
       [not found] <9cfb137c-6066-c1df-1619-39793b0d2841.ref@schaufler-ca.com>
@ 2021-05-17 22:16 ` Casey Schaufler
From: Casey Schaufler @ 2021-05-17 22:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Paul Moore, linux-audit

I am putting a real effort into getting the current LSM stacking
patch set into -next for 5.14. There are a number of reasons, ranging
from moving onto the next round of changes to pressure on other tasks
that have been piling up behind it. It would be very helpful if I
could get either sign-off-by: or significant comments on the v26
audit changes.

Thank you.

* Changes for module stacking in Linux integrity
       [not found] <9cfb137c-6066-c1df-1619-39793b0d2841.ref@schaufler-ca.com>
@ 2021-05-17 22:18 ` Casey Schaufler
From: Casey Schaufler @ 2021-05-17 22:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Mimi Zohar, linux-integrity; +Cc: Casey Schaufler

I am putting a real effort into getting the current LSM stacking
patch set into -next for 5.14. There are a number of reasons, ranging
from moving onto the next round of changes to pressure on other tasks
that have been piling up behind it. It would be very helpful if I
could get either sign-off-by: or significant comments on the v26
IMA/EVM changes.

Thank you.

* Re: Changes for module stacking in Linux audit
@ 2021-05-18  1:00   ` Paul Moore
From: Paul Moore @ 2021-05-18  1:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Casey Schaufler, linux-audit

On May 17, 2021 6:16:09 PM Casey Schaufler <casey@schaufler-ca.com> wrote:
> I am putting a real effort into getting the current LSM stacking
> patch set into -next for 5.14. There are a number of reasons, ranging
> from moving onto the next round of changes to pressure on other tasks
> that have been piling up behind it. It would be very helpful if I
> could get either sign-off-by: or significant comments on the v26
> audit changes.

I think you want an ack, not a sign-off, but regardless I believe I understand the intent.  I don't think I'll be able to get to it tomorrow but I'll give these yet another review by the end of the week.

--
paul moore
www.paul-moore.com

* Re: Changes for module stacking in Linux audit
@ 2021-05-18 14:15     ` Casey Schaufler
From: Casey Schaufler @ 2021-05-18 14:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Paul Moore, linux-audit

On 5/17/2021 6:00 PM, Paul Moore wrote:
> On May 17, 2021 6:16:09 PM Casey Schaufler <casey@schaufler-ca.com> wrote:
>> I am putting a real effort into getting the current LSM stacking
>> patch set into -next for 5.14. There are a number of reasons, ranging
>> from moving onto the next round of changes to pressure on other tasks
>> that have been piling up behind it. It would be very helpful if I
>> could get either sign-off-by: or significant comments on the v26
>> audit changes.
> I think you want an ack, not a sign-off,

Right. Sorry if I confused anyone.

>  but regardless I believe I understand the intent.  I don't think I'll be able to get to it tomorrow but I'll give these yet another review by the end of the week.

That would be a big help. Thank you.