* Pwnkit and SELinux
@ 2022-03-17 16:07 Daniel Burgener
From: Daniel Burgener @ 2022-03-17 16:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: SElinux list

Some on this list may in interested in this blog post I wrote up to
discuss the ability of SELinux to mitigate against a recent high profile
security vulnerability (CVE-2021-4043/pwnkit):

https://dburgener.github.io/2022/03/16/pwnkit-and-selinux.html

-Daniel

* Re: Pwnkit and SELinux
@ 2022-03-17 18:00 ` Paul Moore
From: Paul Moore @ 2022-03-17 18:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Daniel Burgener; +Cc: SElinux list

On Thu, Mar 17, 2022 at 12:07 PM Daniel Burgener
<dburgener@linux.microsoft.com> wrote:

> Some on this list may in interested in this blog post I wrote up to
> discuss the ability of SELinux to mitigate against a recent high profile
> security vulnerability (CVE-2021-4043/pwnkit):
>
> https://dburgener.github.io/2022/03/16/pwnkit-and-selinux.html

Thanks Daniel, I *really* like seeing stories like this where SELinux
helps prevent exploited vulnerabilities from doing serious harm.

--
paul-moore.com