* how to submit patches
@ 2018-06-15 21:42 Jonathan Richardson
From: Jonathan Richardson @ 2018-06-15 21:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: poky

What is the procedure for submitting changes to poky? Can we just send the
patches to this mailing list? Is there any policy on adding new recipes to
meta, new features, or fixes?

Thanks.

* Re: how to submit patches
@ 2018-06-15 21:55 ` Richard Purdie
From: Richard Purdie @ 2018-06-15 21:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jonathan Richardson, poky

On Fri, 2018-06-15 at 14:42 -0700, Jonathan Richardson wrote:
> What is the procedure for submitting changes to poky? Can we just
> send the patches to this mailing list? Is there any policy on adding
> new recipes to meta, new features, or fixes?

It depends which component of poky. README.poky has details:

http://git.yoctoproject.org/cgit.cgi/poky/tree/meta-poky/README.poky

You can also see this wiki page for more information:

https://www.openembedded.org/wiki/How_to_submit_a_patch_to_OpenEmbedded

Its likely OE-Core you want to send patches to, or perhaps meta-
openembedded for new recipes as core has a fairly high bar for new
recipes.

Cheers,

Richard

* Re: how to submit patches