* Join Us – May 13th, 2019 – Live Coding with Yocto Project
@ 2019-05-10  4:58 Volosincu, Andreea S
From: Volosincu, Andreea S @ 2019-05-10  4:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Yocto list discussion

Hello Everybody,

The next live coding session is approaching quickly.

When: May 13th, 2019, 5:00 PM CET
Where: Yocto Project Twitch channel - https://www.twitch.tv/yocto_project
What: Yocto Project developer, Josef Holzmayr, will show you how to create a simple layer, derive a customized image and go through a devtool example

Live Coding with Yocto Project is a live streaming series for Linux developers who want to learn how to build Linux distros quickly and easily using the Yocto Project tools. The show is hosted by Yocto Project developers. We talk, explore devtools and write code along the way.

Add it to your calendar – https://calendar.google.com/calendar/ical/d7umm3pdhorsnnjbe1cvbgfhlk%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics

See you soon!
Yocto Project Advocacy Team

* Re: Join Us – May 13th, 2019 – Live Coding with Yocto Project
@ 2019-05-13 15:14 ` Nicolas Dechesne
From: Nicolas Dechesne @ 2019-05-13 15:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Volosincu, Andreea S; +Cc: Yocto list discussion

Dear all,

CORRECTION: the next Twitch session will take place *tomorrow* on May
14th, not May 13th. We are sorry about the inconvenience , we had a
glitch in the date! The time and content of the session remain
unchanged.

cheers
nico