* [Xenomai] Xenomai 3 and Yocto poky linux
@ 2017-10-10 16:16 Steve Pavao
From: Steve Pavao @ 2017-10-10 16:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: xenomai

Is there a metadata layer available for building Xenomai 3 into Yocto poky Linux?

In my research, I have seen there is at least a Xenomai 2 flavor that was used in the ELDK, and there may be some useful recipes there.  I wasn’t able to tell for Xenomai 3.

I have a need to integrate the Xenomai 3 build into my Yocto poxy Linux build, so I can easily target different platforms.

- Steve Pavao
Korg R&D

only message in thread, other threads:[~2017-10-10 16:16 UTC | newest]